Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

IP successes & 50/50 progress

Everyone im doing 50/50's with can check progress here. Ill also be posting my own successes throughout the season here as well.

shortking98
    2013 Bowman Draft Scott Oberg (0/2)
    2014 Topps Heritage Minors Kyle Parker (0/2)
    2014 Topps Heritage Minors Anthony Ranaudo(1/2)
    2014 Topps Heritage Minors Luke Jackson (2/2)
    2014 Topps Heritage Minors Marco Gonzales (0/2)
    2014 Topps Heritage Minors David Goforth (0/2)

wisportsfan19
    2014 THM Michael Choice (1/4)
    2014 THM Anthony Ranaudo (0/1)
    2015 Topps Anthony Ranaudo (1/1)
    2014 THM Luke Jackson (1/1)
    2014 Bowman Blue Wave Luke Jackson (1/1)
    2013 Topps Nick Tepesch (2/2)
    2015 Topps Nick Tepesch (2/4)
    Last edited by bryanATX; 05-16-2015 at 04:48 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

First home series this weekend and im hoping it stays dry tonight (it didnt last night :/)!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well...got 8&1/2 innings in before the severe storms came through. Got home to no power and trees down in the neighborhood, but had a decent graphing night. As well as a few 50/50 hits, I was able to get Wandy Rodriguez on a '12 heritage for the set, and with help, a 2015 heritage dual rookie with sam tuivailala and Xavier scruggs (scruggs snubbed me twice, but a friend said hed get him at the hotel, so im thankful and stoked about it). Only guy I didnt even see was marco gonzales (ill get him next time shortking98!). If I dont make the last game of the series tomorrow, next is the Sky Sox!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the updates! It's fun to read about your progress. I sent a PM about some other 50/50 possibilities. LMK if you are interested. Have fun graphing!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the updates! It's fun to read about your progress. I sent a PM about some other 50/50 possibilities. LMK if you are interested. Have fun graphing!

I responded. Your Luke Jackson blue wave looks ridiculous btw. Ill get to posting a pic soon!

-

SCF Rewards
    Country

I responded. Your Luke Jackson blue wave looks ridiculous btw. Ill get to posting a pic soon!

-

Awesome! I love the look of those blue waves... I'm pumped.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Work kept me out of the whole Colorado Springs series (I hate weeknight games), so thats a huge bummer. Ill get another shot at them in August. Next home stand is Nashville next weekend.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was able to get off work early enough to make the game against omaha last night. Josh Hamilton was playing with the express, so it was an absolute MADHOUSE trying to get autos. None of the guys on either team wanted anything to do with the crowd and just walked by waiving (cant blame em really). Luke Jackson signed my stuff since hes the coolest, but that was it. I was able to get Hamilton on a ball and helped a buddy out by getting his all star jersey signed. Royals2012, im going to add your stuff to this list as I get it done I think since there's so much lol, and it turns out that Tommy Gregg wont sign braves cards, so I came up empty for u completely this time. Bummer, but plenty of season left....cant wait to get back out there!

SCF Rewards
    Country

After a spring full of tornadoes, biblical floods, and a fishing trip, I was FINALLY able to get back out to the park today to watch my CUBBIES (iowa, but still) play against the express. But what do u know.....it started POURING. I think they got 2 in but I bailed as it was coming in. Fortunately for autos sake, it waited long enough. I was able to get some stuff pre-game. Cubs hitting coach Brian Harper signed 4/4 and added a different bible verse to each. I know thats your thing royals, so all 4 will be sent back to u. Adron chambers signed 2/2 and as always, super nice guy. I wish more guys were as cool as he is. Arismendy Alcantara and christian Villanueva walked by everyone. ....twice. Michael Choice was nice enough to sign 3/3. I only brought 3 since I usually only get one per from him, but another guy got like 9. It was crazy. Carl Edwards jr. (formerly known as c.j. Edwards) came back out after warm ups to sign for everyone. Literally everyone. He even called a kid out for getting him yesterday, and still signed 3 for him. Really nice kid! I got him on a 2014 THM. Should have gotten him on the ball I brought but what are u gonna do.....that kid throws SMOKE though. Javy baez didnt travel....HUGE bummer. That kid can play some ball and I hope he gets well soon! After it settled down up by the clubhouse, I decided to go after Alcantara and Villanueva by the dugout. After they warmed up arismendy signed for all of us down there. Super stoked to add him to my 2014 THM set...on the photo swap variation! Christian Villanueva was talking with friends and family so I was waiting, but I made eye contact with him and he stepped over to sign for me (another 2014 THM). He really didnt have to do that and I felt like inadvertently interrupted. But he was super cool. I was out of time after that as the national anthem started. Allegedly greg maddux was there. Didnt see him tho. *shrug* ill be back there tomorrow. ill be updating the list. Thanks for the read, I hope it helped kill some time!

Bryan

SCF Rewards
    Country

are u taking any more 50/50's?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast