Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Connor McDavid will be an Edmonton Oiler

YG values will be enormous out of the blocks. The only way this works out better for the hobby is if he went to the Leafs.

What do you think will be the BV's and early sales?

I expect we'll get the YG in Series 1 with the Canvas Eichel, and the McDavid Canvas (PLUS ACETATE YG) & Eichel YG in series 2.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins
    See JHIA8234's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I can only imagine how much Edmonton will be in a 15-16 The Cup group break.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

I just threw up a little bit, just what the hobby needed, another Oiler rookie.

His Young Guns out of the gate, let's say $200.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Terrible, bad for the hobby because it's just another rnh, hall, yakupov except more hype....oilers fans are already saturated....it's not that exciting to have another oilers prospect....

Probably $125-$150 to start and $80-$100 later for yg ...

So anti-climatic....zzzzzzzz

SCF Rewards
    Country

Terrible, bad for the hobby because it's just another rnh, hall, yakupov except more hype....oilers fans are already saturated....it's not that exciting to have another oilers prospect....

Probably $125-$150 to start and $80-$100 later for yg ...

So anti-climatic....zzzzzzzz

I really have to wonder why you're in a hobby that you have nothing but complaints about... but I'm very curious, why specifically is it terrible and bad for the hobby if McDavid goes to the Oilers? It doesn't impact my PC nor many of the others on these boards who are fans of specific players / teams, so please do tell, how is this so terrible for the entire hobby?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really have to wonder why you're in a hobby that you have nothing but complaints about... but I'm very curious, why specifically is it terrible and bad for the hobby if McDavid goes to the Oilers? It doesn't impact my PC nor many of the others on these boards who are fans of specific players / teams, so please do tell, how is this so terrible for the entire hobby?

I agree with you 1000% but I must reiterate, don't feed the troll!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcfutures9's Items on eBay

I agree with you 1000% but I must reiterate, don't feed the troll!!

Take Kuba's post with a grain of salt. He really hates the hobby and the NHL game as a whole. Funny how he just dogs it but is on the boards all the time lol.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It's probably very near a $200 right away..... dips as the season goes on (and better RCs come out). If he's the real deal (i.e. the best player since Crosby) we're likely looking at the 4 biggest $$$ YG long term (behind Crosby, Nash, and Zetterberg).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Because if he went to another team it might open up more collectors in an area where there is none or little. Tap a different market.

Basically like oilers will sell out tickets no matter how bad they are....but obviously carolina won't....

Oh well, no big deal its just rinse repeat as with the other oilers prospects....except this time it will be a lot bigger loss..

I think it would have been more exciting for him to go to any other team except the oilers..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh well, no big deal its just rinse repeat as with the other oilers prospects....except this time it will be a lot bigger loss..

Seriously, do you even follow hockey? As in watch games, follow prospects, have a home team, etc. You really think that McDavid is average, and that he will be a bust for the Oilers? You are literally the only guy in the world taking that position. Maybe you have a supernatural grasp of the game, more likely you have no idea what you are talking about.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast