Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hockey Card of the Day - Playoff Edition

If anyone's interested just for fun, I've been writing a "Hockey Card of the Day" on my blog, based of the prior day's results. If anyone's interested, feel free to take and a look. You can follow on Facebook and Twitter, as well as signing up for email notifications if you're interested.

Hockey Card of the Day - Stanley Cup Playoffs Edition - Day 4

Hockey Card of the Day - Stanley Cup Playoffs Edition - Day 3

Hockey Card of the Day - Stanley Cup Playoffs Edition - Day 2

Hockey Card of the Day - Stanley Cup Playoffs Edition - Day 1

Enjoy your hockey today!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hope some of you are enjoying this. I feel like today's card of the day is a little ironic.

Hockey Card of the Day - Stanley Cup Playoffs Edition - Day 6

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I don't care if his team lost, it was the best performance of yesterday.

Hockey Card of the Day - Stanley Cup Playoffs Edition - Day 7

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Missed a few days, had an out of town wedding to attend, but here are the last two pieces, for those liking these.

Again, please like our Facebook and/or Twitter pages if you like what we're doing. Also, take time to look around the page and see if there are other things you like. I'm also looking for others that want to contribute.

Hockey Card of the Day - Stanley Cup Playoffs Edition - Day 13

Hockey Card of the Day - Stanley Cup Playoffs Edition - May 6