Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

Gorgeous card, but $4K? No way. Way too much.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

You say that like Crosby jerseys are readily available. They're not. And the incredibly few that are out on the market, are incredibly expensive.

If I was in the market for a high-end GU jersey, I would not go to EBay. Charity auctions are a better place to start. They are hit and miss on availability, and price ranges can be bigger because you sometimes have people just looking for a writeoff and don't care about the price. But the audiences are always much smaller. I know Ovechkin GU stuff can be had for much cheaper at the arena and at charity events than you ever see on EBay, so I can only assume the same is true for Pittsburgh. I would venture to say it would probably be cheaper to fly to Pitt to attend a charity event and pick up a jersey than trying to win one on EBay.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (9)
    Country
    See baddaddy58's Items on eBay

$4k I wouldn't for several reason the first it is from Panini secondly I only see it going down in value as more and more Crosby shields are available each year. If you want a sweet Crosby 1/1 for a better price I could let this one go.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

Recently I had a chance to buy 2 Crosby Dominion shields for $4200 and I passed. $4000 for 1 is way too much in my opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For that kind of money u should buy a nice Gretzky card instead, the man is a legend and will never get beaten by anyone ever.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Decided to pick the Sid 1/1 card up

Decided to pick the Sid 1/1 card up. Got it for a little cheaper than originally planned so that was good. I'm gonna pair it up with this jersey I got signed IP. Hopefully it turns out well.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k9...C1C42F5857.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Wow your brave, congrats!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

Decided to pick the Sid 1/1 card up. Got it for a little cheaper than originally planned so that was good. I'm gonna pair it up with this jersey I got signed IP. Hopefully it turns out well.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k9...C1C42F5857.jpg

Congrats on the addition!
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

BANNED

Country
    See Rustyisin65's Items on eBay

For that kind of money u should buy a nice Gretzky card instead, the man is a legend and will never get beaten by anyone ever.

exactly,
    4K for a Sid shield or same for this one - Crosby rookie with Gretzky, autographed, limited, and there will never be another dual Gretz/Sid

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice addition.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast