Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exclamation My entire bucket is for sale BASEBALL/BASKETBALL/FOOTBALL at least Look @

*************************UPDATE******************* *
    PAT RILEY AUTO - GONE
    JULIUS ERVING QUAD PATCH - GONE
    RUSSELL WESTBROOK FLAWLESS PATCH - GONE
    ROSE/WESTBROOK/BEASLEY/MAYO QUAD AUTO - GONE
    ROBERT PARISH FLAWLESS PATCH AUTO - GONE

I need a new computer, for am looking to venture away from cards and focus on my studies. After all of these are moved I basically will only have cards cards in the $10-$15 dollar range. I plan to keep those as a foundation to build another collection. I am not saying I won't collect but I can't afford to be spending $50 + on a single card much less a pack that yields some valueless hits.

To move on from the rambling, I simply want people to send me offers on anything you may like. You may ask whats the lowest I'll go, or whatever you like just shoot me a pm or post for me to get back to you and I'll let you know. Simple! : )

If you are interested in buying everything, it may take awhile to find means for an offer we can both concur, but we can try.

Just help out and make offers folks! I hope to get things sold and will leave this up as long as I can before eBay. Thanks for looking as always : )

Mike,

Make offers!! : ) : )

Last edited by SportsCardMIKE; 04-22-2015 at 10:37 AM. Reason: inventory update

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

What is your lowest selling price on the Gehrig bat card ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm returned bump this up...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Houston Astros Kansas City Chiefs Houston Rockets
    Twitter: @jenkad18 See jkadlitz's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

PM your lowest price on Certified Materials Aaron Rodgers. Thanks, Jen

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt anyone else??