Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Report: Oilers to Hire Peter Chiarelli

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/s...arelli-hiring/

Well, if you didn't like the Oilers before... LOL

Per Friedman, the Oilers are set to make the former Bruins GM their new President of Hockey Operations.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really wanted to wait until the details come out tomorrow before I fully get excited with whats happening but with Nicholson making decisions for the Oilers now and with McDavid, and Chiarelli coming in it is very hard not to think maybe the Oilers will finally make the changes that will get them to be competitive again.

This is going to be a long long short off season for Oiler fans

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really wanted to wait until the details come out tomorrow before I fully get excited with whats happening but with Nicholson making decisions for the Oilers now and with McDavid, and Chiarelli coming in it is very hard not to think maybe the Oilers will finally make the changes that will get them to be competitive again.

Only to be playing games in Dec ... saying .... this is going to be a long ... looonnnnnnnnnnnng season again. And then the questions start to come, who will be our top 3 choice next year. Rinse and repeat.

Even being in one of the weakest divisions with only 7 teams doesnt help them enough
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

BANNED

Country
    See Rustyisin65's Items on eBay

I see Chia trading some pieces away, likely before draft day.
    Nugent-Hopkins, Eberle likely gone for some size, strength and experience.
    Gotta have a Wing man to protect McDavid...Lucic?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure why you think Nuge would be headed out the door as well, but I can agree that we are likely going to see a young winger shipped out.

Chiarella has a lot to work with though with pits 1st oilers 2nd which is 33rd and young trade pieces, and if I was GM I would also be dangling Oilers next years 1st.

I see Chia trading some pieces away, likely before draft day.
    Nugent-Hopkins, Eberle likely gone for some size, strength and experience.
    Gotta have a Wing man to protect McDavid...Lucic?