Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PB's TTMs

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is my 3rd success this week! I think this is my longest streak of getting back my TTMs. I received 2/2 from Braves OF prospect Mallex Smith. He signed and personalized 2 8x10s. The weird part about the personalization is he put both my first and last name. Never had that done before but, still an awesome success

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a football success today. 2/2 of Bjoern Werner.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Received another football success from Colts TE Coby Fleener. Received back my 2 8x10s signed and personalized. also received a print out that basically thanked me for support and promoted his website and social media accounts. Great success!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

Nice Fleener! Got mine back today as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Fleener! Got mine back today as well.

Thanks! He has a really nice signature. Glad I got it back so quickly

SCF Rewards
    Country

Received my 2 8x10s back signed by Trae Waynes yesterday. Will add pic when I get home from vacation

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow it's been a long time since I have had a success.

Got back 2/2 Marcus Mariota today. I am kind of hesitant with this one cause I know some people had been getting stamps. I have looked this over up and down with Magnifying glass and flashlight and It looks like pen strokes to me but, I am not an expert by no means. Here is a scan of one of them let me know what you guys think

SCF Rewards
    Country

Returns are starting to trickle in again after getting skunked for 3 months. Got back 2 8x10s from Matt Hasselbeck today!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

Nice Hasselbeck! He has a beautiful autograph and seems like one of the nicest guys in the league, too bad he is likely done this year though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Hasselbeck! He has a beautiful autograph and seems like one of the nicest guys in the league, too bad he is likely done this year though.

He is a pretty cool guy. He signed both the 8x10s I sent and personalized one of them. I usually go on Twitter and send a thank you tweet and maybe I get a retweet but, Matt even replied and said Anytime with a thumbs up emoji. I thought that was pretty cool of him

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast