Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PB's TTMs

SCF Rewards
    Country

PB's TTMs

I have been doing TTMs for awhile and thought why not make my own thread to keep it all up to date.

I got 2/2 today from Atlanta Braves Prospect Rio Ruiz

Scan0001.jpg

this is my first ever Baseball TTM. I have a pretty good collection of Football autos so I'm looking forward to diversify my collection and add in more Baseball and maybe some Basketball.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dasbam84's Items on eBay

Welcome to your new addiction! Lol

Congrats on your 1st TTM

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got back another Baseball Success today. sent 2 8x10s to Jose Peraza, another of the Atlanta Braves top prospects. Received only 1 of the 8x10s so I am assuming he kept the other. Still a great success

Last edited by PackerBum9786; 06-01-2015 at 03:54 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another Baseball success today. 1/1 8x10 from Jason Grilli with "Grill Cheese" inscription I asked for!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another Baseball success came in today!

2/2 from Atlanta Braves OF Todd Cunningham

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool thread, nice 8x10s

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool thread, nice 8x10s

Thank you sir, I really like doing 8x10s.

They are just a little harder to do because of the higher risk of getting wrecked. If anyone has any suggestions on how to keep them from getting bent I'd appreciate it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I send mine in a sleeve protector. If you want to spend a little extra on shipping but a cardboard backing behind it.
    Thank you sir, I really like doing 8x10s.

They are just a little harder to do because of the higher risk of getting wrecked. If anyone has any suggestions on how to keep them from getting bent I'd appreciate it

SCF Rewards
    Country

I send mine in a sleeve protector. If you want to spend a little extra on shipping but a cardboard backing behind it.

I usually put a piece of cardboard in the envelop but, I still get some of the back bent or the edges crinkled. I am thinking about trying the 8x10 toploaders

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today another great success came in! 2/2 of a young up and coming star for the Braves and one of the pieces brought back in the Justin Upton trade Jace Peterson! This is the 2nd time I tried for Jace. I sent during ST and got a RTS so I waited and sent at the beginning of the Regular Season and Finally got it back today!

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast