Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Tax Refund Show n Tell + let us pray for SedinFan

Howdy folks!

Wellllllll I got a decent refund from Revenue Canada, and after paying off my MSP and bridge tolls and putting a chunk on the Mastercard I still had a little "me" money. Plus I've sold 100+ half-decent cards on the eBay the last couple weeks.

So I bought some stuff!! None of it's arrived yet tho suckers hahahahaaa!!!!!

Only decent piece of mail to arrive in two weeks :/

And I stopped by OT SportsCards because Derek had set this aside for me for when I had money.....

And there was a dude in there opening up a little bit of everything, including the new UD Ice. I bought this off him.............

Andddddd my buddy Trevor (Force on HI. I can't remember his user name here. Aggression? Punching?) Tweeted me a FaceBook link (I'm relevant!!)
    which led to me driving out to Abbotsford to overpay a guy for this................

Ha! Snuck in a Kesler! All of Winnipeg wants him dead :D

Anddddddd now we come to pooooooor Dave. On life-support as I type this, the end is near :(

Nope, I'm making all that up. But...........I bought a box of Lord Stanley's Mug on the way home from work a couple hours ago, and mayyyyyybe there'll be something in there he needs for his master set.

So let's find out!!!!!!

The base cards, I know he has them all, I can use the Doug Harvey tho..........

Esposito / Cashman jersey. I know he completed that set..........

Yzerman / Lindros GOLD jersey. Not baddddd :)

Dave has it tho :(

Ok, I'm scanning these as I looking at them for the first time. This one I didn't even look at before scanning.

Another gold! And Gretzky! No picture but.............still yay! ALERT: DAVE NEEDS THIS CARD!!

Time for autos! Didn't look at these either.........let's keep the luck going??

EASILY the best part of the box for me!!!! Two beautiful old men, wearing the right hockey sweaters!!!!!!!

THANK YOU, DOC PRICE!!!!!!

And thank you, Felicia. Bye :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Miami (FL) Hurricanes
    See Zuback's Items on eBay

Nice Hull UD Patch from what looks like was when he was with Calgary.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Great new pickups, and sweet break!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Great stuff, Ed! Love those Habs!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I'm about as depressed as can be after last night's debacle, but it was great to see Ed, kmitchel, Derek and others at Bonsor today, and can't thank Ed enough for the Gretzky gold, fills a huge hole in my Mug wantlist. Glad Ed didn't hit one of the couple of Beliveaus I need cause I'm sure those woulda been much harder to part with :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wait, it gets better!!!!!!

Today was the GIANT (tiny) Bonsor card show! Which is usually a gi-normous waste of time. But today maybe Jeebus-Allah-Buddha decided to smile down on me........

53/54 Parkhurst Ken Mosdell in pretty nice shape.

07/08 OPC Premier dual auto. There's NEVER any Keslers for me at the show, this was a huge find :)

Fifty bucks. Fifty bucks????? The guy said yeah. I gave him fifty bucks! He told me he'd picked it up yesterday for ten bucks. I asked from who, he wouldn't say. I just looked at him with my mouth wide open and walked away.

I love this card :)

And then DAVE showed up, so I could give him that gold Gretzky card from the first post. And we were walking around and came upon the dealer at whose store I'd bought the Lord Stanley's Mug box yesterday. I'd asked the guy to pick me out the lucky box from the three he had and I think I did pretty ok hahaaa. Now there was only one box left, and Dave, who has 95%+ of the set, has never actually bought a box. So he bought the last one. Anddddd he got nothin that he needed :(

BUT instead of me being a nice guy and just giving him the Gretz we wound up making a trade. I threw in some cash to go along with the card to make me feel less guity and I walked away with 7/12th's of the box........................

Base that I wanted. Are there better looking base cards out there period????

More Lafleur awesome-ness

One for Chris' Billy Smith collection if he needs/wants it. If yes, you need to pay it forward/back to Dave. If no, maybe Andrew wants the Oilers part, and then HE'S on the hook. If both of yas want it I can cut it in half horizontally. I might just anyways :D

And finally......................

I'm seriously having one hell of a weekend here :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

Monday Mail!!!!!!!

Two HOFers and a couple a' bums

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

wow the beauties keep rolling in .. congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow the beauties keep rolling in .. congrats

Ya had to jinx it :p

Tuesday mail, all one of it!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

That was a massive show Ed. Congrats on all the wheeling and dealing.

Nice PC additions. As for the Billy I do need it... not sure what to send to dave :)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast