Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone gotten Jon Gruden in Person?

I'm thinking about going to the draft as Gruden is the top in person auto that I want to get that I haven't already gotten. Anyone been able to get him in person before? I'm just trying to decide if its worth the 3 hr drive up there to Chicago.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got him ip before a monday night game. Was nice not very talkative did one per for the four or so of us there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had a couple of friends that got his auto at the hotel he was staying at the sunday before a monday night game

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was cool to all of us at the hotel before a Monday game

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds like good potential thanks guys!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I had gotten him when he can into Indy as the Raiders Coach. He was very pleasant with the few of us there!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had gotten him when he can into Indy as the Raiders Coach. He was very pleasant with the few of us there!

I got close when he was in Indy back in 2001 but I only got Greg biekert. That was my first in person Raiders auto. Got it after the game where the buses came out of the dome.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I got close when he was in Indy back in 2001 but I only got Greg biekert. That was my first in person Raiders auto. Got it after the game where the buses came out of the dome.

We actually tried the hotel. I hate doing hotel graphing personally and we went early on game day. They stayed way up by Castleton and the hotel staff was cool with us being in the lobby. I only went hoping to get Jerry Rice and I stuck out on him, but there was some nice folks who did sign. The best might have been Joe Theismann who took the time to sign and chat with us. He was there waiting for Gruden to do an interview in fact!

SCF Rewards
    Country

We actually tried the hotel. I hate doing hotel graphing personally and we went early on game day. They stayed way up by Castleton and the hotel staff was cool with us being in the lobby. I only went hoping to get Jerry Rice and I stuck out on him, but there was some nice folks who did sign. The best might have been Joe Theismann who took the time to sign and chat with us. He was there waiting for Gruden to do an interview in fact!

Best part of that game for me I'd that I got my on ESPN I had my face all painted I'll post the pic. Haven't shown it off in awhile. It was my senior year of high school.

SCF Rewards
    Country