Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    See pensfan254858's Items on eBay

My completed ITG Sets: BTP Super sized pads, Jumbo Sticks, Stickwork Enshrined + more

I've been meaning to create a show and tell thread for awhile to share my completed ITG sets. Below is the link to everything if you'd like to check out them all. Below is just a one of the scans from each set.

http://public.fotki.com/JTPens58/itg-pc-1/itg-sets/

First up: Stickwork Enshrined Silver Set. Easily one of my favorite sets of the bunch, as I'm a big fan of stick pieces. With every player being in the HOF, can't go wrong here:

Hosted on Fotki

To compliment the above, which only features forwards and d-men would be the 11-12 BTP 10th Anniversary Jumbo Stick set (love the mix of players in this set):

Hosted on Fotki

Keeping the stick theme going, a small set of 6 from 2006-07 BTP - Stickwork, silver:

Hosted on Fotki

Moving away from a stick theme, and on to a pad one - easily one of the nicer pad sets from a BTP product (08-09 super sized silver):

Hosted on Fotki

Another 11-12 BTP product from the 10th anniversary cards: Jumbo Glove & Pad:

Hosted on Fotki

And to round out the 11-12 BTP collection, the triple game used Franchises Silver cards:

Hosted on Fotki

I'm a goalie fan as you can tell, so the last one to share - 13-14 ITG Used goalie gear silver:

Hosted on Fotki

I'm really only a fan of cards that have a player picture included, and I lean towards vintage game used so that made this one an easy choice: Lord Stanley's Mug Vintage dual cards:

Hosted on Fotki

Rounding out the sets are a few older ones. The first being the 61 card 2006-07 Heroes and Prospects emblem set. At one point I was one card away from having the Jersey, Number, and Emblem set...but 61 cards x3 takes up some space, so I'm now down to the emblem set. Some beautiful patch cards from this product.

Hosted on Fotki

Last mini-set to share - I'm not a fan of sticker autographs, but the O Canada release you can't even tell it's not hard signed. Just a beautiful auto set, of which I completed a subset of it: all of the team Canada female autographs:

Hosted on Fotki

Comments are always appreciated. I may add on here and there, but for me anymore my main focus has been the 04-05 itg franchises game used set.

Cheers,
    Jason
    Last edited by JTPens58; 04-26-2015 at 08:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

What a showwwwww!!!

The Enshrined Stickworks and the Lord Stanley's Decades look sooooo classy. Are the Decades just show-stamped regular-set cards or are they entirely newly designed cards? Living in Vancouver, I don't get to go to shows with redemptions hahahaa.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

What a showwwwww!!!

The Enshrined Stickworks and the Lord Stanley's Decades look sooooo classy. Are the Decades just show-stamped regular-set cards or are they entirely newly designed cards? Living in Vancouver, I don't get to go to shows with redemptions hahahaa.

Thank you sir. That's what drew me to the enshrined set - the sharp, clean design combined with an amazing checklist. Throw in jumbo stick pieces...can't go wrong. The Decades cards were not part of the regular set - for show redemptions they are really nice, especially in person. I'm never had the chance to make one of the bigger shows, so I had to acquire all on the secondary market.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

great stuff. Love it.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Still picking away at that 11-12 Franchise set myself, nice to see someone else who finished it.

The 06-07 Stickworks are really cool cards.... and I think the nicest in the whole thread might be the Lord Stanley's Mug.

Congrats man!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See plindbergh31's Items on eBay

Please sell me your Lindbergh Jumbo pad for my PC! lol...Great collection of stuff there :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Thanks Dave.

Still picking away at that 11-12 Franchise set myself, nice to see someone else who finished it.

The 06-07 Stickworks are really cool cards.... and I think the nicest in the whole thread might be the Lord Stanley's Mug.

Congrats man!

Thanks Sean. The 11-12 was a really strong year - not part of the list above is the partial vintage game used set I have (have gold copies of the Worters and Crozier, but silvers of all the others) and a decent amount of the patch cards. Just loved that release - if I had the time and money (and space) I probably would have completed the entire 10th anniversary subset cards. :-)

LSM dual cards, for being show cards only, are extremely sharp designs. And how can you go wrong with a checklist that includes Howe, Morenz, Kennedy, Richard, Sawchuk...etc.

Please sell me your Lindbergh Jumbo pad for my PC! lol...Great collection of stuff there :)

Matthew - wait, is it possible I own a Lindbergh that you do not? Or would this just end up as part of your hoarding? lol. ;-) I respectively decline this request, BUT I can promise you get first dibs if I ever break it up...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Very nice sets , love them all