Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Long IslandDucks cards from last night
    Lew Ford 1/1

Mike Blanke 1/1
    Bobby Blevens 1/1
    Delta Cleary Jr 1/1
    Bruce Kern 1/1
    Ryan Kussmaul 1/1
    J C Romero 1/1
    Nick Struck 1/1
    Darin Downs 1/1

With Lancaster losing last night and the Patriots won tonight we will face Southern Maryland for the championship

Also at last nights game my son procured another 60 packs of the Topps series 2 giveaway packs which has 4 cards in each pack. If you add that to the original 40 packs we received at the park thats 100 packs or 400 cards for free. Of course I have quite a few doubles,triples, and even quads of some players.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

With this post it will close out my Atlantic League games for this year. I have tonights game which is the last one before they move to Southern Maryland but I have to admit after lasts nights game and with working out in yesterdays weather which changing drastically my body especially my knees started to ache by the time I got home. Then I had to work out in the nasty weather today and with it being in the 50's my body just aches to much for me to complete the championship series. I only needed Mr Wonderfull Fred Lewis anyway so its no big loss.
    The other thing about last night is my son and I picked up another 20 packs of the series 2 Topps cards. That is over 100 packs I received from the stadium at 4 cards each. Many dupes and the one thing I noticed is the bulk of the cards are either Central or Western teams. The teams from the East represent about 15 maybe 20 % of the totals. Probably why I did not bode well on Orioles cards.
    Anyway I did finish my team set players for the Patriots

Team Sheet

Kramer Sneed
    Connor Little

Now we just need to see the Patriots pull it out and win 3 of the next 4 games or they are just becoming a good team that does not win it all especially if the players who have been on the team for the last 3 years and who are thinking of retiring do and did not win a championship might not sit well with them

I also want to thank all the members here and my other sites for trusting me with their cards this year and lets hope for a renewal next year.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345