Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Homosexuality is a mental disorder. It is a moral disease, a sin and corruption...

Homosexuality is a mental disorder. It is a moral disease, a sin and corruption...No person is born homosexual, just like no one is born a thief, a liar or a murderer. People acquire these evil habits due to a lack of proper guidance and education.
    - Dr. Muzammil Siddiqi, former president of The Islamic Society of North America

https://books.google.com/books?id=Pq...uality&f=false

Just wanted to balance things out a bit. Kind of tired of the bigoted targeting of one religion on their views on homosexuality.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I haven't seen any Muslims on this board. Whenever they want to make an appearance and argue their stupidity I will gladly engage. Not my fault that it is just the Christian stupidity that shows up around here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes Duane, Muslims believe homosexuality is a sin, an abomination, a filthy act, etc.

Islam is all around more primitive and scary than Christianity...is that what you wanna hear?

Well there, I said it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Ok i get it. Muslims do it too huh man. You sound like some of the women in one of the Facebook groups that i am in who when they get called out on something scream black/white girls do it too instead of taking responsibility for their own actions. So again let me ask why are CHRISTIANS so hateful and bigoted towards gays and others. Muslims do it to is not an acceptable answer.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Actually we have a lot of stupidity on here. Chrisitian views are just some but then we have liberal views,atheist views,skinny people views,fat people views yeah we have a ton of stupidity.
    I haven't seen any Muslims on this board. Whenever they want to make an appearance and argue their stupidity I will gladly engage. Not my fault that it is just the Christian stupidity that shows up around here.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Actually we have a lot of stupidity on here. Chrisitian views are just some but then we have liberal views,atheist views,skinny people views,fat people views yeah we have a ton of stupidity.

Point was we don't have any stupid Muslims around here. So it's hard to target them like we do the stupid Christians.

Oh, and you forgot the Conservative and GOP stupidity that runs rampant.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I will leave it with a general STUPIDITY runs here period.
    Point was we don't have any stupid Muslims around here. So it's hard to target them like we do the stupid Christians.

Oh, and you forgot the Conservative and GOP stupidity that runs rampant.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I will leave it with a general STUPIDITY runs here period.

Lol i agree it comes from all sides of the spectrum. This forum reminds me of Facebook without the profanity.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

As I suspected, those who rant and rave over Christians simply protesting gay marriage are entirely dismissive of a Muslim leader in America saying these things. The true irony exist in that most, if not all of you, have gone ballistic when someone has said that gays are not born that way and yet this guy says it and you clearly take no issue with it.

So is it fair to say that your only purpose is to try and prove yourself right and others wrong? You have no issue with bigotry, hatred and bias unless you can directly take issue with the person who is saying or doing it?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

As I suspected, those who rant and rave over Christians simply protesting gay marriage are entirely dismissive of a Muslim leader in America saying these things. The true irony exist in that most, if not all of you, have gone ballistic when someone has said that gays are not born that way and yet this guy says it and you clearly take no issue with it.

So is it fair to say that your only purpose is to try and prove yourself right and others wrong? You have no issue with bigotry, hatred and bias unless you can directly take issue with the person who is saying or doing it?

From your original post it looks like your ISSUE (and reason for the thread) is that we do not "target Islam with our bigotry". I responded as to why. I come on this board to debate the issues. Do you expect me to have a debate with a news article?

Here: This Islamic man is wrong. Feel better now?

Now when an Islamist comes on to support the argument the debate can begin. That's when I "go ballistic".

As for your other contentions; they're just stupid.

Edit: Oh and by the way. I take issue with the treatment of dolphins in Japan.

Just putting that out there in case my failure to mention it gets confused with an endorsement of it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast