Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

people die in custody all the time. so every prisoner who dies is the result of a bad cop/cops?

the facts that elude you are simple, read what you right.

what fact is that, what reasoning is behind this besides cops are bad?

ya, don't chase a known felon who is running from you, great idea. hopefully they don't end up at one of your loved ones home.

that is very fact filled.

We are not talking about "every prisoner" that dies in custody. We are talking about THIS CASE, and these circumstances only. You are continually trying to make it about more than it is to validate your point. You are fooling no one.

Also you didn't state ONE FACT that ELUDED me. You only indicated that what I said wasn't fact. I agree, it was supposition.

Which crime did these cops see this "known felon" commit that caused them to start chasing him? Keeping in mind, we don't even know if he was a "known felon" to the cops that chased him. Did they state that? Or are you supposing that they knew?

AND AGAIN, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR EYE-WITNESS argument?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I'll repeat

you think that there would be no reason to chase down a known felon when they run because they spotted you?
    I don't think you need to say anything else.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Rather than "I'll repeat". Why don't you respond to the points I make? Why the continual avoidance? How silly is it to repeat what you said, rather than respond to my reply to what you said.

We can save keystrokes with a simple conversation that goes like this:

Yes, you did.
    No, I didn't
    Yes, you did.
    No, I didn't.
    Yes, you did.

Kind of pointless. Don't you think?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Which crime did these cops see this "known felon" commit that caused them to start chasing him? Keeping in mind, we don't even know if he was a "known felon" to the cops that chased him. Did they state that? Or are you supposing that they knew?

This is attempting to conduct a trial. That is not the point either. Whether or not he did something illegal is ultimately irrelevant. If he had done nothing illegal then he would have been set free by the court system.

As for chasing him, they chased him because he ran. It has been stated in numerous accounts of what happened that they saw the knife sticking out of his pocket and approached him and then he ran. Had he never ran then something as simple as them confirming the knife was legal and then sending him on his way possibly could have occurred.

No we don't know he was a "known felon" to these particular cops. I assume that info will come out at some point. We do know he had been arrested for dealing drugs, possession of drugs, burglary and possession of stolen property 22 times between August 2007 and March 2015. Since cops usually patrol the same area for a period of time and he was getting arrested an average of once every 4 months it is logical to conclude that at least a few of the arresting officers had been involved in his arrest or apprehension on a previous occasion. To suggest that they knew him to be a felon is just as logical as suggesting they had no idea he was a felon.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

This is attempting to conduct a trial. That is not the point either. Whether or not he did something illegal is ultimately irrelevant. If he had done nothing illegal then he would have been set free by the court system.

As for chasing him, they chased him because he ran. It has been stated in numerous accounts of what happened that they saw the knife sticking out of his pocket and approached him and then he ran. Had he never ran then something as simple as them confirming the knife was legal and then sending him on his way possibly could have occurred.

No we don't know he was a "known felon" to these particular cops. I assume that info will come out at some point. We do know he had been arrested for dealing drugs, possession of drugs, burglary and possession of stolen property 22 times between August 2007 and March 2015. Since cops usually patrol the same area for a period of time and he was getting arrested an average of once every 4 months it is logical to conclude that at least a few of the arresting officers had been involved in his arrest or apprehension on a previous occasion. To suggest that they knew him to be a felon is just as logical as suggesting they had no idea he was a felon.

No, I was attempting to point out that probably cause was lacking in the chase. Your mention of seeing the knife suggests probable cause. I hadn't heard that before. Concerning the "known felon" I agree it is more probable than not that he was known to the officers, but not a certainty.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kind of pointless. Don't you think?

more than you know

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

No, I was attempting to point out that probably cause was lacking in the chase. Your mention of seeing the knife suggests probable cause. I hadn't heard that before. Concerning the "known felon" I agree it is more probable than not that he was known to the officers, but not a certainty.

A couple of articles that I read said the officer(s) saw the clip of the knife on the outside of his pocket. I think I read it on one of the CNN articles just a day or two ago.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Your tactics are becoming predictable and transparent.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your tactics are becoming predictable and transparent.

Tactics?

That is funny.

You keep bashing the police, I'll keep waiting for evidence before making false accusations against them.

And again, you thinking that it is ok to run after making eye contact with the police tells me everything I need to know about your "tactics".

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Tactics?

That is funny.

You keep bashing the police, I'll keep waiting for evidence before making false accusations against them.

And again, you thinking that it is ok to run after making eye contact with the police tells me everything I need to know about your "tactics".

Show me where it is illegal to break into a sprint after looking at a cop.

Yes, tactics. The same tactics employed in this response of yours.

Address my points, stop evading. If you can't do it, just say so. Swallow your pride.

Role of an accountant: You ran and hid.

The many characters similar to Jesus in history pre-dating him: You ran and hid.

Eye-witness testimony here: You run and hide.

You once were a worthy debating adversary, now you are just a shell of that. Can't back up anything you say.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast