Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

When it is all said and done I hope that the police who were ordered to let people "get it out of their system" Monday night don't get blamed for the rioting and looting. Funny if you folks say you watched CNN coverage you saw Monday night how the head city councilman ( who happens to be black) was asked several times by a CNN reporter " why no issue the curfew tonight. His response 4 times was "I am not there to answer that". WHAT?????? So issue a curfew after a city is destroyed. And you Mayor and councilmen tell the police to stand down. OK no problem but don't blame the police for not taking action. Yes there might be a case or police brutality here but two wrongs don't make a right plain and simple. And if you folks also watched CNN you saw how it was stated SEVERAL TIMES how many of these looters were supposedly from out of the neighborhood.Imagine that free shopping again in the name of black male who died. When this i all said and done I am sure this Mayor and some coucncilmen will not be re elected because even the liberals and minorities can see what a poor job has been done here.

They'll get re-elected I'm sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

If that is the case then Baltimore has more than a police brutality problem. These people in political power in essence let their city get destroyed. And yes before you bleeding hearts defend them with "what were they supposed to do" how about trying the tear gas to disperse the crowds before looting started. The excuses will be flying shortly and I can't wait to see how people on here defend it.
    They'll get re-elected I'm sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

If that is the case then Baltimore has more than a police brutality problem. These people in political power in essence let their city get destroyed. And yes before you bleeding hearts defend them with "what were they supposed to do" how about trying the tear gas to disperse the crowds before looting started. The excuses will be flying shortly and I can't wait to see how people on here defend it.

They absolutly have a bigger problem then police brutality. Just like detroit, most of cali ect....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Preliminary autopsy report says Freddie Grey's head injury that caused his broken neck matches a bolt in the rear area of the van which corroborates a statement made by another person in the back of the van that Grey was thrashing around trying to hurt himself.

Gray may have been mortally injured in the van, according to a report by CNN affiliate WJLA-TV in Washington. The police investigation did not find he died from injuries caused during his arrest, the station reported, citing "multiple law enforcement sources briefed on the police findings."

Gray slammed into part of the police van, which apparently broke his neck, the investigation found. A head injury matches up to a bolt in the van, the report said, which did not mention how the injury may have happened.

Gray may have inflicted the injuries upon himself, according to a second report, which cited an account of a police interview with a man placed into the van after Gray.

The man told investigators he thought Gray "was intentionally trying to injure himself," according to The Washington Post, citing a Baltimore police investigation document.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sad part is no matter what the autopsy says,the physical evidence states or any ruling people have their minds made up. And we will argue about it for the next month just like Ferguson. There need to be updates to protect the police and citizens. And yes Baltimore got some free shopping done in the name of justice. WELL DONE STOOPS!
    Preliminary autopsy report says Freddie Grey's head injury that caused his broken neck matches a bolt in the rear area of the van which corroborates a statement made by another person in the back of the van that Grey was thrashing around trying to hurt himself.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sad part is no matter what the autopsy says,the physical evidence states or any ruling people have their minds made up. And we will argue about it for the next month just like Ferguson. There need to be updates to protect the police and citizens. And yes Baltimore got some free shopping done in the name of justice. WELL DONE STOOPS!

I just read they are going to charge the 6 officers anyway. Can you say "appeasement"?

SCF Rewards
    Country

They will be charged does not mean they will be found guilty. That is because a liberal city let mob mentality run their town.
    I just read they are going to charge the 6 officers anyway. Can you say "appeasement"?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love it!

Without video evidence GOP supporters once again take the word of the cops.

See, this is no coincidence, GOP supporters at heart are AUTHORITARIANS, they defend the establishment to the core.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

The charges appear to be based on the evidence. I sure as hell am not going to question/ignore this evidence like all the other idiots were doing with the Michael Brown evidence.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Love it!

Without video evidence GOP supporters once again take the word of the cops.

See, this is no coincidence, GOP supporters at heart are AUTHORITARIANS, they defend the establishment to the core.

Your right! Because libs and the rioters are so totally basing their position on video evidence of the cops breaking his neck.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast