Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Obtaining autographs at Petco Park (visiting teams)

Has anyone obtained autographs at Petco Park from players on visiting teams? Aside from hanging out at the visiting dugout during BP, are there any other spots around Petco that are good spots for obtaining autos from visiting teams? Parking lots? Players entrances? Hotels?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Dodgers is the only team I go autographing, so I went friday and Saturday and autographed at their hotel right next door to petco(omni hotel) got ethier , joc twice, Adrian Gonzalez etc you can check out my results under the in person autographing, if you have any other question feel free to message me about the dodgers

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you know if all the visiting teams stay at the omni? Did you get the autographs in the morning, afternoon, or ???

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've heard the Tigers and some other team stays at the Hilton, as for autographs I usually get there at 9am or so, I've got some as early as 5 minutes after I've arrived and I've gotten them as late as 4 hrs prior to first pitch ( like the absolute latest was like 330pm for a 710 pm start time) hope that helps

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah that helps. I will scope out the Hilton and Omni early in the day and cross my fingers. Maybe even check out the Marriot as well. Thanks, I appreciate it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What team are you trying to get, I hear a lot of the regulars talk so maybe I can help you

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cubs

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can't say I've heard the locals say anything about that

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK no worries. I'll be a guinea pig and try the Omni, Hilton, Marriott trifecta and see what happens.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

OK no worries. I'll be a guinea pig and try the Omni, Hilton, Marriott trifecta and see what happens.

Look forward to a update!

Don

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast