Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

It's not 2016 yet :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

you can wrap a turd in aluminum foil, put fish hooks on it, and sell it to the Queen as earrings, but you know what it still is? A turd. Just like the OP, it is total crap. People leaving he workforce because they can't find work, and aren't eligible for unemployment is not a good thing. How blind can you be Alex? It's like talking to a wall.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You are the party of welfare stereotypes. How many of the 13 million do you think are under 16? Does that mother on welfare have 0 kids, 1 kid, 2 kids? Which is it? If they have 1 that drops your number to 6.5 million. So, no your numbers do not coincide.

Tomorrow I will link where I get my gibberish. If it concerns you that much, go google the the changing demographics in your country. It doesn't take a genius to figure out the population is getting older. That means they are retiring. That means they are over 16 and not looking for work. It's directly reflected in your "job participation" numbers. My link will prove my gibberish.

You can quit the debate now, while you still think you have a clue.

As I figured I would be, three day later I am still waiting on you to provide proof that the majority of the 13 million new people on welfare are newborn babies.

SCF Rewards
    Country

As I figured I would be, three day later I am still waiting on you to provide proof that the majority of the 13 million new people on welfare are newborn babies.

And don't forget all those super rich new retirees with massively padded pensions and 401(k)s. This is actually more comical than young people being thrown into his ridiculous argument because AMERICANS (I don't know about canadiens) are working longer and longer past retirement because of this wonderful economy that we have.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Duane - you are ridiculous. Why don't you man up when you say something stupid? The welfare numbers you quoted (13 million) are not the number of new cases, it's the number of people. It's common sense that when these people lose their jobs and unemployment insurance they go on welfare with a family, not as 13 million individuals.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

And don't forget all those super rich new retirees with massively padded pensions and 401(k)s. This is actually more comical than young people being thrown into his ridiculous argument because AMERICANS (I don't know about canadiens) are working longer and longer past retirement because of this wonderful economy that we have.

Have a read of this. Hopefully it's not too complicated for you and Duane. BTW, I am a Canadian, not a Canadien. Canadiens are a hockey team.

http://qz.com/286213/the-chart-obama...uth-behind-it/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

Have a read of this. Hopefully it's not too complicated for you and Duane. BTW, I am a Canadian, not a Canadien. Canadiens are a hockey team.

(Who just can't seem to figure out the bolts)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Duane - you are ridiculous. Why don't you man up when you say something stupid? The welfare numbers you quoted (13 million) are not the number of new cases, it's the number of people. It's common sense that when these people lose their jobs and unemployment insurance they go on welfare with a family, not as 13 million individuals.

What are you talking about? I never said anything about cases. I have contended from the beginning that it was people.

Oh, so now your going to make up hypothetical workers to explain things. Cute.

But to answer your question, since Obama took office nearly 13 million people have been added to the welfare recipient list. Uncanny how close the numbers are.

I can admit when I am wrong. Can you? Why don't you provide the link you promised. Or is there no link and you really were just making stuff up?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

(Who just can't seem to figure out the bolts)

It's a tough road. :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So let's see. Old people are leaving the job market and are not being replaced by young people who are reaching young adulthood. I wonder why? That is the way it has always happened before, but now it isn't? Too bad the article doesn't address the conundrum between the idea that the Obama admin is "creating" jobs while simultaneously elderly are retiring and nobody is being hired to replace them.

That article does a pretty good job of tossing some BS at the wall and hoping it sticks. There is one other major flaw with it. People who reach retirement age and leave the job market don't go on welfare. They go on 401k.

Also I don't know where the idea that as soon as people reach 65 they leave the job market came from. My dad didn't retire until 80. My mom retired at 71. I work with teachers that are well past 65 every day. That in itself is an asinine idea.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast