Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Couple not so bad new Keslers.....

So I bought a nice little collection off an awesome guy named Brad in Van a bit ago and finally worked something out to get them to me today without the chance of them getting damaged in shipping. A lot of them were doubles to what I already had but if he was selling one, he was selling them all. I'm not going to post all the little stuff like base cards and the ones I already had, but here are my favs I got. When I bought these I was totally in the hobby and promised the guy I wasn't just buying them to flip them n make a profit, and now that I've decided to get out of the hobby in the middle of paying for these cards and actually being able to get them to me, it seems that there's a bit of hostility about me buying these cards just to *flip* them. So I have emailed that guy and asked if he would like to do a trade back and he can do what he wants with them. If he doesn't want to do that I will sell the whole lot for exactly what I paid or just keep them all. But while I have them, here's my favs of the lot.

2005-06 Ultra Fresh Ink #FIRK Ryan Kesler
    2005-06 Ultra Fresh Ink Blue #FIRK Ryan Kesler 12/25

2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Glass Patches #FIPRK Ryan Kesler 40/50

2003-04 Pacific Luxury Suite Gold #78 Ryan Kesler 05/10

2007-08 OPC Premier Pairings Autographed Jerseys #PCMK Brendan Morrison/Ryan Kesler 16/25

2006-07 Upper Deck Exclusives #194 Ryan Kesler 053/100
    2006-07 Upper Deck Printing Plates Cyan #194 Ryan Kesler 1/1
    2007-08 Upper Deck Printing Plates Black #34 Ryan Kesler 1/1

2007-08 Be A Player Signatures Player's Club #SRK Ryan Kesler 11/15
    2007-08 OPC Premier Autographs Trios #PP3NMK Markus Naslund/Brendan Morrison/Ryan Kesler 02/35

2006-07 Upper Deck Game Patches #P2RK Ryan Kesler 02/15

2005-06 Upper Deck High Gloss Parallel #432 Ryan Kesler 02/10

2005-06 Be A Player Signatures Gold #RK Ryan Kesler

2004-05 SP Authentic Sign of the Times #QSVANC Markus Naslund/Brendan Morrison/Ed Jovanovski/Ryan Kesler 10/20
    2004-05 SP Authentic Sign of the Times #QSBBLK Patrice Bergeron/Dustin Brown/Joffrey Lupul/Ryan Kesler 18/20

2004-05 ITG Heroes and Prospects Combos #11 Patrick O'Sullivan/Ryan Kesler /50
    2007-08 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Triples Patches #AF3NMK Markus Naslund/Brendan Morrison/Ryan Kesler 01/10

2003-04 Parkhurst Rookie Rookie Jerseys #RJ47 Ryan Kesler /90
    2003-04 Parkhurst Rookie Rookie Jerseys Gold #RJ47 Ryan Kesler /10

Here comes my super favs:

2003-04 Upper Deck Canadian Exclusives #454 Ryan Kesler 13/25
    2003-04 Upper Deck High Gloss Parallel #454 Ryan Kesler 03/10
    2003-04 Upper Deck Exclusives #454 Ryan Kesler 09/10

2005-06 Artifacts Autofacts #AFRK Ryan Kesler 069/100
    2005-06 Artifacts Autofacts Copper #AFRK Ryan Kesler 59/75
    2005-06 Artifacts Autofacts Silver #AFRK Ryan Kesler 20/50
    2005-06 Artifacts Autofacts Pewter #AFRK Ryan Kesler 05/10
    2005-06 Artifacts Autofacts Blue #AFRK Ryan Kesler 1/1

2005-06 Black Diamond Gemography #GRK Ryan Kesler
    2005-06 Black Diamond Gemography Emerald #GRK Ryan Kesler 11/25
    2005-06 Black Diamond Gemography Gold #GRK Ryan Kesler 04/10
    2005-06 Black Diamond Gemography Ruby #GRK Ryan Kesler 14/50
    2005-06 Black Diamond Gemography Onyx #GRK Ryan Kesler 1/1

2005-06 ITG Heroes and Prospects He Shoots He Scores Prizes #39 Ryan Kesler/Alex Auld 02/20
    2004-05 ITG Heroes and Prospects He Shoots He Scores Prizes #33 Julien Ellis-Plante/Ryan Kesler /20

2003-04 BAP Ultimate Memorabilia Rookie Jersey and Emblems #31 Ryan Kesler 10/10

2003-04 BAP Ultimate Memorabilia Rookie Jersey and Emblems Gold #31 Ryan Kesler 1/1
    2003-04 BAP Ultimate Memorabilia Rookie Jersey and Numbers #31 Ryan Kesler 07/10

My 4 to add to the only part of my collection I'm keeping which is my 17/xx collection, pretty sure these put me over 50 cards with his jersey number being the serial number :)

And my two ultimate favs from the lot:

2005-06 Artifacts Remarkable Artifacts #RARK Ryan Kesler 1/1

2005-06 Artifacts Remarkable Artifacts Dual #RARK Ryan Kesler 1/1

Hope you enjoyed

Dale

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kuz-22's Items on eBay

wow those are some great finds especially the 1/1's!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

No hostility, only bewilderment :)

Really nice stuff there, sir.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks! Yeah definitely some super hard to get cards for sure! Sucks I decided to get out of the hobby when I did, but I have other things I need to focus on with my $ now. Get ahead in life kinda things. Getting my licence back etc. :( It was fun while it lasted though. Met some great people, traded for some great cards, got some wicked deals. All good things come to an end for some though, and it's just my time I guess.

wow those are some great finds especially the 1/1's!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well like I've tried to explain, when I purchased the cards I didn't intend to get out of the hobby for a while. Unfortunately in between buying the cards and actually being able to get them in my possession, I came to the conclusion the only way I was going to start getting ahead in life is getting out of the hobby and stop wasting my paycheques on cards. If Brad wants to buy them back (Hopefully letting me still buy the 17's since thats all I want to keep in my collection) for the same price I paid, at this point i'd do it no problem.

No hostility, only bewilderment :)

Really nice stuff there, sir.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (273)
    Country

Some amazing cards that you picked up. Too bad you are getting out of the hobby.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hang_time8's Items on eBay

Well like I've tried to explain, when I purchased the cards I didn't intend to get out of the hobby for a while. Unfortunately in between buying the cards and actually being able to get them in my possession, I came to the conclusion the only way I was going to start getting ahead in life is getting out of the hobby and stop wasting my paycheques on cards. If Brad wants to buy them back (Hopefully letting me still buy the 17's since thats all I want to keep in my collection) for the same price I paid, at this point i'd do it no problem.

No wonder you have no money. That lot most have cost a small fortune. You shouldn't feel guilty about selling them. You bought them at an agreed price. Once they are yours they are yours to do with what you please. Your purchase shouldn't be conditional. It's not like you're taking them with you to the grave.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xxshazbotxx's Items on eBay

Some beautiful cards that you go there

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was the most ive ever spent on cards in one go thats for sure. And as much as its true that I shouldnt feel guilty for reselling them, the guy even told me in more than one email that I should just flip them, and I told him I wasn't buying them to do that. I've already made a deal with Ed to buy them off me for the same amount I paid so that i'm not *flipping* them, more like sending them to their proper home in the hands on Ed. I decided to get out of the hobby for good reasons, and if the seller who sold me these doesn't respect that, than thats his problem, not mine. Just want him to know I wasnt buying them to make a profit off them.

No wonder you have no money. That lot most have cost a small fortune. You shouldn't feel guilty about selling them. You bought them at an agreed price. Once they are yours they are yours to do with what you please. Your purchase shouldn't be conditional. It's not like you're taking them with you to the grave.