Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(114)
    Country
    See 808 Cards and Cards's Items on eBay

Joined 14/15 ITG Heroes & Prospects 2 Cs GB and hit it BIG From what I hear (McDavid)

Like my other threads about Hockey I DO NOT know anything about Hockey. But I have been trying it and Loving it! I joined Mike from Stlsportscards 14/15 ITG Heroes and Prospects and Hit 2 Conner McDavid Auto's
    I didnt know at the time who that is and Mike had to explain to me that he is the #1 prospect and expects him to go #1 in the NHL Draft.

There are some REALLY sick hits in the 2 cases you should watch the videos.

To see the card fast forward to 3:00 in this video (Connor McDavid Jersey Auto /10)

and in this video fast forward to 21:40 (Connor McDavid Auto 1/15)

Would anyone be able to maybe help me with what you think the values of the cards are and do you think I should sell them now or wait until the draft then sell.

Thank You

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tristanwolf's Items on eBay

sweet hits. check similar sold prices on ebay. sell now while he's hot!