Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

Thumbs up Can't believe I own this WHALE! Zetterberg PC just got better!

Hello guys, let me quote a sentence from my last shown and tell thread from no more than a week ago, "While I still will search ebay every day due to the fear of missing the very rare cards on my list, the compulsion to buy a card has dwindled tremendously, and I like that".

Funny enough, a day or two after making that thread, the highlight of my hobby career happened. While taking a break from working on an assignment and searching for Zetterberg cards on ebay, I saw three of his rarest rookie year autos freshly listed. His Honor Roll Signature Class, Top Draws Auto, and a BAP UM GOLD auto that was never supposed to be released from what I was told! I have been searching for the latter card for at least a year+ after finding out it even existed! I never hit a buy it now button three times in a row so fast in my entire life!

I was literally overjoyed with excitement and a smile on my face for at least an hour. To put this excitement into context, when I first got into collecting Zetterberg, I was contacting every fellow Zetty collector I could find to gain some information on his Honor Roll and Top Draws auto. For at least two years these cards eluded me until I managed to land both copies in early 2013. So I know how hard it is to get these cards. So once I saw these two cards along with the unreleased card I was looking for a while, I knew I had to have it (a-la the game chasers on youtube). It was like that bundle of cards was listed just for me from up above.

Here is one of the highlights of my collection; 02/03 BAP UM Ultimate Rookie Autographs GOLD NON-SLABBED and never supposed to be released. There is a slabbed 1/1 version officially put into the product which is already in someones collection (who I think has the best Zetterberg Rookie Year collection in the WORLD).

Another 02/03 Honor Roll Signature Class Auto to keep my first one company

Another 02/03 UD Rookie Update Top Draws Auto

Here is the rest of my Zetterberg collection =)

Another unique Zetterberg auto that doesn't have the numbering stamp on the front.

My first Zetterberg card from Tuff Stuff magazine that my LCS let me have without buying the magazine itself.

WANT: ROOKIE YEAR & JERSEY NUMBERED cards of Aho + Zetterberg + Kovalchuk + Datsyuk + Kopitar + Nash + Spezza + Zibanejad + F. Forsberg + Teravainen + Barkov + Huberdeau + Mantha + MORE

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kuz-22's Items on eBay

nice pick up that older stuff is always super hard to find especially Zetterberg.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Congrats on the white whale dude. Nice collection of zetterbergs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

Thanks Kuzniar42 & Kessel_fan_87 =). The older cards are always a pain, plus it doesn't help that most of my main players I focus on are from the early 2000's.