Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I were Topps, I'd be doing all I can to get The Undertaker to sign. Some other signers I think would be good (and some personal wishes): Vince McMahon, Goldust, Big Van Vader, Sid Vicious, a dual auto of Demolition's Ax and Smash, The Rock, Steve Austin.

Aren't Triple H's autographs rare and expensive? They'd probably have to be a must include then as well.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Aren't Triple H's autographs rare and expensive? They'd probably have to be a must include then as well.

Wow, I somehow left him off. Hmm, I guess that shows how much I like him? I cant recall any Triple H autos actually.. so he'd be a big addition.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, I somehow left him off. Hmm, I guess that shows how much I like him? I cant recall any Triple H autos actually.. so he'd be a big addition.

Looks like he has 11 different autograph cards:

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...archleagueid/0

But most are extremely limited or were exchange or redemption cards that probably were never redeemed.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Looks like he has 11 different autograph cards:

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...archleagueid/0

But most are extremely limited or were exchange or redemption cards that probably were never redeemed.

None of the Triple H autographs from WWE Topps 2010 were produced. Anyone who redeemed the redemption received a John Cena replacement autograph. I know these two actually exist: 2002 Fleer WWF All Access Off The Mat Autograph and 2012 Topps Autograph (Extremely rare.)
    Last edited by Greengoblin782; 05-09-2015 at 03:23 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See http://myworld.ebay.com/302nextking's Items on eBay

It looks like a cool set. I thing I may get a few boxes.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See randallscardsales's Items on eBay

Here we go again, Topps is gonna flood the market with these autos, i remember when autos were impossible pulls from Wrestling products they still are hard, but this product is gonna lower the value of autos across the board, and these autos wont be worth jack, i bet 80% of people that buy this product will loose $$

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This may be a few days late, but Bret Hart autographs are now being shipped. I got notification that mine shipped two days ago and received it today.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

This may be a few days late, but Bret Hart autographs are now being shipped. I got notification that mine shipped two days ago and received it today.

He was my hero growing up. I have a rule to never buy redemption cards in case the company never makes the card. I can't wait to see what these will look like. I assume they'll be on-card autos since they were redemptions.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah, they are on card autographs. We wrote out Bret The Hitman Hart on each of them. Nicely done in my opinion that you can actually read his autograph unlike other athletes.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (22)
    Country

Got mine in today. Have a purple that I'm keeping but this one will be available.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast