Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

MAILDAY - Jan-April 2015

Doing this thing quarterly now as Ive slowed down a little in the hobby. A Few nice wrestling sets have come out since last time. Mainly the 2014 Leaf product and obviously WWE Topps 2015. So glad Topps are continuing to number their inserts. Looking forward to their next Chrome release also.....

OK Start off with a handful of PSA graded vintage cards. Really love the basic look and design of this set. It looks old, it is old....lol

image sharing

A couple more. RIP Verne Gagne.

image url

Knocked off another Hugs & Kisses auto, and I have needed these 2 Cenas for ages. Completed my Heritage 2 Chrome set and only need Layla now to complete Heritage 4.

A bit of a mix here. 1st TNA card I have bought in a very very long time. Rainbow 1/1 Brooke Hogan. My only Black auto from 2014 Leaf - this guy could wrestle Lance Storm

pic host

Started picking up some Gold autos from WWE 2015. I want the Hulkster badly

Always been a sucker for Diva kiss cards lol Trying to get as many Gold variations as I can.............

image upload no compression

And a few RED ones too!!!

That's all for now. If anyone has any WWE Gold Autos or Kiss cards please let me know. Cheers

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Those are some great additions to your collection as always. Did you get a good deal on the Heritage 4 John Cena autograph?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(131)
    Country
    See boomer1967's Items on eBay

I have a regular Rosa Mendes kiss card......PM me if interested

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a regular Rosa Mendes kiss card......PM me if interested

Only going after the gold (/10) variations and the signature kiss cards

Those are some great additions to your collection as always. Did you get a good deal on the Heritage 4 John Cena autograph?

Ive been after it for a while, to tell you the truth I cannot remember how much I paid, I have a contact there in the USA that holds cards for me and helps me out to avoid shipping costs and it was a while back. I think I paid close to the $100 (its in very good condition, if i grade it I think Ill at least get a 9) Those heritage cards have a thick stock and are easily damaged.

Also Matt I stuffed up the title in my thread and I didnt know how to edit it. Should be Jan-April...................... can u fix if possible?? cheers

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Only going after the gold (/10) variations and the signature kiss cards

Ive been after it for a while, to tell you the truth I cannot remember how much I paid, I have a contact there in the USA that holds cards for me and helps me out to avoid shipping costs and it was a while back. I think I paid close to the $100 (its in very good condition, if i grade it I think Ill at least get a 9) Those heritage cards have a thick stock and are easily damaged.

Also Matt I stuffed up the title in my thread and I didnt know how to edit it. Should be Jan-April...................... can u fix if possible?? cheers

That's a decent price for it. Also fixed the title for you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See http://myworld.ebay.com/302nextking's Items on eBay

What are you looking for the Layla?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What are you looking for the Layla?

gonna keep the layla for now, trying to piece together a gold kiss set. sorry champ