Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country

need to unload hockey cards

Ok guys, just so you know, I'm a baseball guy. Know little about hockey except how's it's played and a portion of the rules. Ended up getting about 1500 cards (well, one full 800 count and one nearly full box) of the following sets:
    2009-10 Upper deck (probably the bulk 900+ cards)
    2011-12 Score (200+? cards)
    2011-12 Upper Deck (200+? cards)
    2009-10 Fleer Ultra (150-200)
    2010-11 Victory (150??)

Would like to trade or sell. I know shipping is going to be a b&^%$, so if it's a sale, not expecting much. Open to offers. Would rather trade. Am a Cubs fan and am able to move Cubs cards better than hockey. My guess is also all cards are either common to minor stars with no inserts. Looked through them and didn't see anything different from the base to make me think there were inserts. Hate throwing any cards (even late 80's baseball) into the shredder. Have some sample pictures just to make sure I got the years right at link below. If interested, please pm me. Thanks.

http://s779.photobucket.com/user/cla...hockey%20cards

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (17)
    Country

Too bad shipping is such a killer. I have a bunch of baseball base that I can't get rid of. Mainly old stuff from the 90's. I had some more recent stuff from Goodwin Champions, but I can't remember if I got rid of them.