Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Wescat300's Items on eBay

Cool BUYING Autographed Items!!!

I am looking to purchase the best lots I can find of autographed memorabilia and photographs to fill my new home with.

Items of players from my favorite teams are highest on my priority list, but I will also consider superstars current or past in any of the 4 major sports.

I want the best deals I can find, but the pool of funds I'm spending from is practically limitless for the right pieces.

Lots are preferable, but I will consider single items as well.

All transactions will be paid in full via PayPal prior to your post office visit, since I am a newer member.

tell me what you've got and what price you're looking for, and I'll provide timely and fair replies.

My favorite teams are...
    Cleveland Indians
    Dallas Cowboys
    Ohio State Buckeyes (basketball and football)
    Dallas Mavericks
    Pittsburgh Penguins

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13alexrodriguez's Items on eBay

Hey Carlos-

Check out our ebay store here . Let me know directly here what you are looking to purchase and i will make sure we take care of you.

Thank you-

Mike R.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd love to sell you my whole lot!
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...FT-possibly-FS

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please check out my thread (I will be adding more stuff this weekend)
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ys-and-or-bats!!!!!!!!!!!