Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2014-15 Immaculate Impressions

Recently got back into collecting and I must say I am rather impressed with the new 2014-15 Immaculate. I have been in a few group breaks and have yet to hit anything of note, but overall there is some sick stuff in there. Logoman, Shoes, 1/1s are in most of the cases I have watched. I was in love with Black Gold but Immaculate may be gaining on it. Again, I am not buying boxes/cases of this stuff, but doing the group breaks allow me to get in at a lower price point and gives me a chance at a monster. Thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

I myself am a very picky collector. Logomans and shoe "patches" do not captivate me. They're just gimmicks to me. I know I'm likely in the minority but that's just how I feel about them. Oh yeah, Panini is now also throwing draft night cap "patches" into the mix as well. Those don't impress me either.

I think I don't like logoman's because I think they should only be 1/1s. When I see them numbered to like say 5 or 8 it just irks me. And I feel they should always be autographed. Sometimes they're not.

This product seems overpriced at the per box price. You like it and I think it's a much better idea to get into group breaks versus buying boxes or cases.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Understood and duly noted Zepp. I collected before the Bat, Jersey, Shoe days so this is very interesting to me. The wow factor may wear off eventually, but for now, I dig it. Thanks for the input.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Understood and duly noted Zepp. I collected before the Bat, Jersey, Shoe days so this is very interesting to me. The wow factor may wear off eventually, but for now, I dig it. Thanks for the input.

NP, I hope you pull all the cards you want from Immaculate in your group breaks. GOOD LUCK to you!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't mind logoman cards, however they have to be game dated and signed for me to consider buying.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I really wish game dated would occur more often. I want to know where such and such memorabilia piece came from. Makes it far more interesting.

That said, never been into the logoman craze.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really like the high end ultra limited and unique game used stuff as long as it is game used. Not some player shoot or something like that stuff they try to sneak in. Game used quality stuff is great but if it is some two second worn jersey at Panini's photoshoot I don't care for it especially in a high end set.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/