Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Should autographed balls be kept in bags?

Sorry, this may be a very ignorant question... I recently started collecting autographed baseballs and was wondering if they should be kept in plastic bags or not. Any help would be appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dasbam84's Items on eBay

I have a few that I do not have cubes for and plastic bags do help with them not fading. I don't know about long-term but it has worked for over a year now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Most of mine are cubed, but the ones not cubed are in a storage bin with the cubed ones
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

I put all mine in cubes and then back in the cube box labeled for now. When I get my own place I will display them in cubes but will be getting dark curtains :)