Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fromtrashtotreasurechris's Items on eBay

Thumbs down WTH (what the heck) is this SCF Ebay Sellers stuff?

Ive been on here for years (took a long break), and it seems every time I post a thread or bump my thread, this SCF ebay sellers thing SPAMS the 1st page with 20 posts, and moves my thread near the bottom, or on the 2nd page.

Its very annoying, and only being able to bump once every 8hrs, I feel this does not give my thread (or others for that matter) enough time to be seen by others.

Thx for letting me rant.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Isn't this against site rules? There are like 30 of them posted right in a row now!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Which forum?

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF eBay club.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's where the posts should be going. No other threads should be in that section.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I understand that but are they an automated thing? Or does someone post them. Nobody ever comments on the thread,and they just spam the whole 1st page which it quite annoying when you make a post and then you get your thread moved to the 2nd page because like 20 threads are posted at 1 time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I understand that but are they an automated thing? Or does someone post them. Nobody ever comments on the thread,and they just spam the whole 1st page which it quite annoying when you make a post and then you get your thread moved to the 2nd page because like 20 threads are posted at 1 time.

I think you misunderstood my first question-- are you seeing these posts in anywhere OTHER than the eBay Sellers Forum?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes they are coming on the main page when I click "new posts". They show up like 20 at a time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh, the new posts. I thought you were saying they were showing up in the actual forums for trading, etc.