Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Selling 2 silver half dollars

They are from 1967 and 1964. I know very little about silver coins. I will take offers on these. They are pretty dirty but dont seem to be too worn out Please be fair, and I will trust you with a reasonable offer

Thanks
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Just to let you know, the 1964 is silver and the 1967 is a clad. All coins for circulation, that were silver, became clad coins in 1965 (and have been since). So,of the two, you should get much more for the '64 as it is mainly silver while the '67 is made more of other metals. Have a good night.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See micky8's Items on eBay

Ed - Any interest in a trade?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im really only collecting vintage stuff and Magic the Gathering. Those I would trade for. Anything else, probably not

Thanks!
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

HI Ed.....
    Have these 2 vintage cards if it interests you.Books 15.00 and 20.00 respectively in nm/mint.
    These are probably vg/ex +. 1966 Brock card has a wrinkle on back top border over his name that doesn't show on the front. 1958 Phillies team card is unmarked.
    Dave C.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See eskimokissers's Items on eBay

Actually, the 1967 half is not clad, it's 40% silver. The 1964 is 90% silver.
    Here's a link for their current values.
    http://www.coinflation.com/silver_coin_values.html
    If the trade doesn't work, I'll buy them.
    Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's a helpful link eskimo....I always wondered what the actually worth for each denomination was....thanks. Is there a link to how much silver is worth by the ounce? Ohhhhhh nevermind...just saw it underneath lol
    Dave C.
    Last edited by hawk2618; 05-11-2015 at 09:44 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the help! I think Id rather sell honestly. How does 9 shipped sound? thats a bit below the price listed, coupled with shipping costs

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See micky8's Items on eBay

I'd do $9 dlvd for them.