Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (98)
    Country
    See TGLGUY's Items on eBay

feedback transfer for TGLONSCF

Hi, Hoping to be able to get my feedback transfer from Beckett. My user name is TGLONBECKETT. Please LMK if there's anything else I need to do?

Thank you

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Need a link to your profile page

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (98)
    Country

Hi, Please forgive my inexperience................ how do I do this?

DB

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Log into your account on beckett. Go to your profile page. Then right click and highlight the address in your browser's address bar, right click on the highlighted text and choose copy. Come back to this thread and right click and choose paste to paste the highlighted text here.

LMK if you need more help.

Roger

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (98)
    Country

Roger, I must be doing something wrong. I did the test and sent it to my work email to see what would come up. When I click on the link, the message pops up that I neesd to log in to access this page? I guess I will need more help.

DB

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

PM sent on Beckett

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (98)
    Country

Roger, This is weird. No PM on my Beckett, nor did I get a notification on my Yahoo that I had a PM on my Beckett. I know that Beckett have been losing members faster then they can cuont em. Is it possible they are filtering PM just like ebay doesn't let you send an email address? LMK

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Roger, This is weird. No PM on my Beckett, nor did I get a notification on my Yahoo that I had a PM on my Beckett. I know that Beckett have been losing members faster then they can cuont em. Is it possible they are filtering PM just like ebay doesn't let you send an email address? LMK

Just to verify this is your beckett user name : TGLONBECKETT

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (98)
    Country

Sure is Roger. TGL on Beckett TGL on SCF. TGL guy on eBay. Think it has any thing to do with the fact that I collect Topps Gold Label parallels? I thank you for your assistance and your patience with me. Please don't give up.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sure is Roger. TGL on Beckett TGL on SCF. TGL guy on eBay. Think it has any thing to do with the fact that I collect Topps Gold Label parallels? I thank you for your assistance and your patience with me. Please don't give up.

PM sent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast