Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

President Obama accused of sexism after calling senator Warren by her first name

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rren-name.html

President Barack Obama's week went from bad to worse after he was hit with charges of sexism yesterday following a reference to Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren by her first name in an interview.

The president told Yahoo News that 'Elizabeth is, you know, a politician like everybody else' during a conversation late last week about Warren's sharp opposition to his trade legislation.

'Yes, I think it is sexist,' National Organization of Women President Terry O'Neill told The Hill when asked about the brewing controversy yesterday.

She continued, 'I think the president was trying to build up his own trustworthiness on this issue by convincing us that Senator Warren's concerns are not to be taken seriously. But he did it in a sexist way.'

His spokesman brushed off complaints today and said the president treated Warren 'the same way' he does all senators. There's nothing to the sexism claims, he said

As the conflict between the White House and the left-wing of the Democratic Party intensified this week, liberal leaders have lashed out at the president for being 'disrespectful' to Warren.

'I think by just calling her ‘another politician...I think referring to her as first name, when he might not have done that for a male senator, perhaps?' Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown said Tuesday, according to Politico, before cutting himself off.

'I’ve said enough,' he reportedly said.

Brown also said, per Politico, that he thought 'the president was disrespectful to her by the way he did that.'

'I think that the president has made this more personal than he needed to,' the Democrat said.

O'Neill said she also thinks Obama's handling of Warren 'was disrespectful.'

The 'clear subtext is that the little lady just doesn't know what she's talking about,' she told the Hill.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This is all over the news. Kinda funny to see libs turn on their own.

SCF Rewards
    Country

DUUUHH?! In order for Women to feel any respect, we all need to call them Princess xxxx! Everyone knows that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

These are FEMINISTS and their ilk acting like the scumbags that they are.

Feminists....especially Radical feminists are part the FAR LEFT and in my book are equally mentally brain dead as their far right neo-con counterparts.

You guys don't hear me talking about Feminists a lot in this forum because it doesn't come up, but trust me....I do NOT have anything positive to say about them.

They are as toxic as it gets.

Today's radical feminists are not about equality they are about female supremacy and male hatred, they poison everything they come in contact with and even though many feminists label themselves liberal and even atheist.....they are NO ally to me...they are HUGE enemies.

I could keep going, but I think you get the point....feminism is terrible.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is all over the news. Kinda funny to see libs turn on their own.

Personally as a liberal, I'm glad I can look at other liberals and freely attack them if I have to.

Even if I call myself liberal or atheist or whatever, that will NOT stop me from attacking others that also call themselves similar things.

Liberalism, atheism, American, sports fan, male, Hispanic, etc.....I might be all these things but ultimately I define my own self, and I reject Groupthink mentality.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Personally as a liberal, I'm glad I can look at other liberals and freely attack them if I have to.

Even if I call myself liberal or atheist or whatever, that will NOT stop me from attacking others that also call themselves similar things.

Liberalism, atheism, American, sports fan, male, Hispanic, etc.....I might be all these things but ultimately I define my own self, and I reject Groupthink mentality.

It's just rare. Historically Obama has been able to say and do pretty much anything with absolutely no criticism from the left. Ironically, I don't see where he was disrespectful to Elizabeth Warren, so IMO they turned on him when it really wasn't an issue.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Obama did not deserve this media beating.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Very simple question, does he call all men Senators by their first name? If the answer is YES, then it isn't sexist. However, if the answer is NO, then it was sexist whether he meant it to be or not. That is it in a nut shell. Have a good night.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Very simple question, does he call all men Senators by their first name? If the answer is YES, then it isn't sexist. However, if the answer is NO, then it was sexist whether he meant it to be or not. That is it in a nut shell. Have a good night.

I have heard him refer to the VP as Joe.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Are you serious? Is this the best the media can come up with? I don't know which is worse working in the profession that Bobby Knight calls a step away from prostitution or being a feminazi from NOW. NOW wants to do the same to men as the klan wants to do with blacks.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404