Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Couldnt make the Expo =(, but I had some fun on ebay - Top 3 with new PC centerpiece

Hey all

Had some fun on ebay / at the shows within the last month or so .... havent had a month like this in a long time!

Didnt pick up as much as I wanted to as im going on vaca at the end of the week, and our dollar is so low ..... but some of these I just couldnt say no to.

Still 1 biggie coming in at the end of the month .... but ill do a solo show for that when I have it in hand.

Onto the scans:

Picked up these 2 from the same seller on ebay, really like the set and the player aint too bad either:

From a member here on SCF, grabbed a nice little lot but this was the only one for my collection:

And sticking the AO theme, a little nicer one .... also from SCF:

One of my favorite auto sets from SP Authentic ...... dont think ill even complete it with the Crosby being so expensive ..... but ill slowly chip away.

Grabbed the Giguere at the show for $7 ( steal IMO! ) and the Koivu was listed as "Koibu", with the seller having under 40 feedback.

Took the small risk but kept shipping within the US to get the tracking number ..... was kind of a feeler for another purchase I wanted to make from this guy ( See star #3 )

I really, REALLY like 04/05 and 05/06 Ultimate Collection / SP Authentic sets. I find myself wanting to grab more stuff from those few years .......

I grabbed the Roy a little while back .... and with no Marty on the checklist this was my number 2 realistic want from the set. I also find myself wanting to grab more Luongos from 03/04, 04/05 and 05/06 ...... there might be only 2 real Luo on the wantlist from the past 5 - 6 years.

And another set ive liked for a long time now ........ threw a bid on this one and hoped to land it ..... was kind of surprised I did with how awesome the patch is:

Another set im slowly working on ..... from pre lockout ITG. ITG made some super awesome products back before they lost their license ..... was too bad at the time I couldnt buy any wax ..... but am having fun looking for things here and there from 02/03 and 03/04 ITG. One of the sets im drawn to:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd onto the Top 3.

#3 - This was from that seller .... under 40 feedback .... errors in listings. Anyways, this one was a steal. I dont even want to say how much I paid for it ......... but he forgot to put the words "BGS" "Rookie" "Future Watch" in the title =S

I wasnt in the market for one of these, but sometimes .... deals are too good to pass up.

- 05/06 SP Authentic Future Watch Auto Rookie Sidney Crosby /999 BGS 9.5

#2 - This one comes from everyone's favorite ITG seller on the ebay ...... if you dont already know who it is then you must not be an ITG kinda guy =P. They've been knocking off peoples ITG white whales like they were pre lockout ITG themselves ...... got a running joke with some of the locals that their name actually means "back door ITG"

Easily the biggest card from the set ..... which means its all downhill from here right =S

- 03/04 ITG Used Triple Memorabilia Bobby Orr Gold /10

And number 1 ..... I have not been more excited about a pick up like this in a very very verrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy long time.

Dont know how I missed it, but caught the auction with around 2 days left ....... seeing as this guy has basically zero hobby love .... I knew the bidding wouldnt get too carried away

One of my favorite sets ...... one of my favorite players ....... and the only 1 of its kind =D

- 05/06 Ultimate Collection Signature Logos Auto Shield Roberto Luongo 1/1

Thanks all for the look!
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country
    Navy
    Minnesota Wild Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins
    See ceej830's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Beauties!!!

--Curt
    GO WILD!!!

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hugehitter31's Items on eBay

Great stuff!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kuz-22's Items on eBay

wow great cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, at first I thought there were only going to be 3 cards in the post, and they were already really nice... then I kept scrolling and see the real top 3 with a Crosby BGS 9.5 at #3? Zoinks, there had to be some really good stuff to follow if that only was number 3, sure enough, what a gorgeous Lu! Newer shields don't blow my socks off anymore, but the early ones I love, as Yogi Berra would say back from when a nickle was worth a dime. Great pickup!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Great show. All very nice but love the Orr.

Congrats

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

When a 9.5 Crosby FW Auto RC is the 3rd star, you're doing something right lol.

Love the new pickups, congrats on the Luongo shield!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See drcanadax's Items on eBay

Nice pickup on the Lu shield. You probably had to battle Jon for that one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice pickup on the Lu shield. You probably had to battle Jon for that one.

Thanks all!

There was no battle ..... I had a good $250 over my max bid =)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet cards....well done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast