Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Redemptions aargh!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shrimpynz's Items on eBay

Redemptions aargh!!!!

I currently have pending redemptions with both Upper Deck and Panini. The bulk of them have been in for over 2 years and despite several requests for an update/eta they are unable to give me one. How long should I wait before asking for a replacement? I really want the cards because I paid some good coin for the redemptions and they are all for my Coleman PC. What I don't understand is that since some of the redemptions have been in I have picked up other on card auto's of Coleman, so why would there be a such a hold up on other sets?? Is it unreasonable for me to be waiting so long or is this the norm? Any help advice appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

I feel your pain. I had a Harden redemption from 12/13 that I redeemed in December 2013. Then they came out with 13/14 products - with Harden STICKER autos. And then they came out with 14/15 products - again with Harden STICKER autos.

It makes zero sense that they can fulfill two years of subsequent products but couldn't handle getting me a 12/13. I eventually succumbed to getting them replaced.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See steel-75's Items on eBay

If it's been that amount of time, odds are they will never be fulfilled based on my experience.