Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Panini America’s Newest Autograph Arrivals Shed Light on Future Basketball Releases

Even now, as Panini America’s 2014-15 Immaculate Basketball release continues blazing a super-premium trail throughout the hoops collecting universe, work inside Panini America HQ continues unabated on upcoming NBA blockbusters. In fact, a bevy of big-ticket autograph arrivals in recent days (from the likes of Kevin Durant, Andrew Wiggins, Shaquille O’Neal and more) has served to illuminate the imminent arrivals of 2014-15 Spectra Basketball, 2014-15 Preferred Basketball and a brand-new creation called 2014-15 Luxe Basketball.

https://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/...s/#more-107514

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

First of all, I probably may be the only person drooling over seeing a Langston Galloway autograph card but I can't wait to add his auto to my Knicks collection.
    Secondly, who's the bloke that comes up with these ridiculous product names for Panini? "Luxe"? Seriously? To piggyback on that, they're releasing yet another new product!?
    Third, I never liked the idea of covering up a patch with a cut-out design of a player. What is the point to that? Anyone? Anyone? Buehler?

And lastly, I'm seriously considering giving up collecting Panini NBA cards and strictly stick to my New York Knicks collection. I HATE Panini. H A T E.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

First of all, I probably may be the only person drooling over seeing a Langston Galloway autograph card but I can't wait to add his auto to my Knicks collection.
    Secondly, who's the bloke that comes up with these ridiculous product names for Panini? "Luxe"? Seriously? To piggyback on that, they're releasing yet another new product!?
    Third, I never liked the idea of covering up a patch with a cut-out design of a player. What is the point to that? Anyone? Anyone? Buehler?

And lastly, I'm seriously considering giving up collecting Panini NBA cards and strictly stick to my New York Knicks collection. I HATE Panini. H A T E.

Be prepared for a few more new releases. Quantity over quality should be Panini's motto.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Not a fan of those die-cut shield cards, too reminiscent of 14/15 Select.

The Spalding die-cuts are nice but I don't need to see Durant dribbling the ball...

Will have to see the others/legends when released.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree this is one of the dumbest card product names of all time. I think Topps already had a product called Topps Luxury Box so they couldn't go the Luxury route but LUXE is just so freaking dumb. What makes it worse is that Panini dumped the longstanding brand Leaf name years ago to be gobbled up by Razor because they thought that Leaf had no value. But they think that LUXE will.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/