Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BlueMoon702's Items on eBay

Advice/Help obtaining Michael Wacha autograph

Hi,

For the past 2-3 years I have sent LORs, SASEs, and 8x10s to Michael Wacha (Cardinals) in hopes that he will sign my photo. I am 0-6. I have tried during ST, the regular season and the postseason, each without success. Does anyone have any suggestions or know of any events/signings for Wacha?

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey boss, seen u need help getting Wacha. I live in St Louis and a VERY reputable shop here is having a 3 day autograph signing/show. Wacha is a scheduled guest. I believe his fee is $59. Just go to www.CollectorsCornerSports.com and youll be able to find it from there. This isn't some little mom n pop store either, its the best memorabilia store in St Louis and they have several current Cardinals locked in to exclusive deals, so you'd be dealing with a top notch company. The owners name is Jim Miller...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a Michael wacha autograph that I got in one of those team USA sets, if you're Intrested I'd be willing to sell it as a whole, just pm me!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have an 8x10 I'd sell or trade