Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See antropov14's Items on eBay

DOES THIS CARD EXIST??? 11-12 Contenders Smith-Pelly /800 HELP ME OUT!!

I know there was some problem with him stamping autographs, but there was supposed to be a replacement for the fake cards... I really need to buy this card for my set, so does anyone have one or know someone who does? I am looking to buy!!! Thanks for the help!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins
    See JHIA8234's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Pretty sure this doesn't exist. I had a redemption request in for one and they replaced it with some Contenders packs along with a note addressing the stamping issue.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty sure this doesn't exist. I had a redemption request in for one and they replaced it with some Contenders packs along with a note addressing the stamping issue.

I really thought I remember seeing one sometime... but I could be wrong. I assume if they were ever released that Panini tried to get them all back and off the market with their trade-in program they started. I really hope someone has one of these somewhere, or even an un-used redemption so I could inquire with Panini. Thanks for the reply!

SCF Rewards
    Country

up

SCF Rewards
    Country

up

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (20)
    Country

I'm curious about this also bc I am doing the SPA FWP and have never seen a smithpelly

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vegas Golden Knights
    See ccox2081's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I pulled 2 redemptions for it they gave me something else for both of them it sucked because I was building the set. I ended up finding one on eBay and got it for 40 bucks pretty pricey for fake auto but I needed it.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Alex Tuch 493/839 58% 491/644 76% non 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

I pulled 2 redemptions for it they gave me something else for both of them it sucked because I was building the set. I ended up finding one on eBay and got it for 40 bucks pretty pricey for fake auto but I needed it.

Hey well if you still have it or want to sell it I am interested! I am going to keep looking on eBay... but it seems to be a long shot!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vegas Golden Knights
    See ccox2081's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Sorry there's no way I'm going to get rid of it as I have the complete set and I wouldn't want to break it up I'll keep and Eye out to for you. Did you try emailing panini ?