Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Al Sharpton's daughter sues the city of New York for $5 million after falling down

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ned-ankle.html

The eldest daughter of civil rights activist Al Sharpton has launched a bid to sue the city of New York for $5 million after she fell in the street and sprained her ankle.

Dominique Sharpton, 29, said she was 'severely injured, bruised and wounded' when she stumbled over uneven pavement at the corner of Broome Street and Broadway downtown last year.

According to the lawsuit obtained by The New York Post, Sharpton now wants millions of tax payer money to compensate her for the fall which occurred on October 2, 2014.

Sharpton, the membership director for her dad's National Action Network claims she 'still suffers and will continue to suffer for some time physical pain and bodily injuries.'

The suit was filed against the city departments of Transportation and Environmental Protection.

It is classified as a defective roadway claim as she fell in a crosswalk. The city received 774 such claims in the 2014 fiscal year alone.

She is also claiming the sprained ankle left her in 'permanent physical pain.'

Furthermore she states that it left her with 'internal and external injuries to the whole body, lower and upper limbs, the full extent of which are unknown, permanent pain and mental anguish.'

Sharpton wants damages for the 'loss of quality of life, future pain and suffering, future medical bills, [and] future diminution of income,' according to court papers.

She was seen hobbling around in a walking boot in the weeks following the fall.

She is also active on social media and regularly posts pictures and comments about herself including one about her injury on Instagram: 'I sprained my ankle real bad lol.'

However, by December, she attended National Action Network's Justice for All march in Washington, DC, and was able to walk freely during a New Year's Eve vacation to Miami Beach.

There are also pictures of her on social-media in high heels and fancy dresses and one showing her climbing a ladder to decorate a Christmas tree.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

Well that rotten apple didn't fall far from that diseased tree.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

ugh... what a joke. Interesting that NYC had 774 other claims in 2014. I wonder what cases like this in the past have done. On the surface and with photos of her since on her instagram account this seems completely frivolous.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Permanent physical pain..... sounds like $5 Million Worthy to me. I bet that she runs to the mailbox when that check comes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Al Sharpton is allegedly involved in issues with the IRS after The New York Times reported that he owes $4.5 million in unpaid state and federal taxes.

Hmmmm

Al Sharpton is reportedly in need of $4.5 million dollars to pay his taxes and his daughter falls and now wants $5 million. I wonder how she came up with that amount.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Yeah but don't worry some bleeding heart tv station will hire Al for some kind of expert commentary. What a joke.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It gets better. She posted pics on Instagram of herself and others on top of a mountain in Bali that they hiked up. They went high enough to be above the clouds.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/424483359...#sp=show-clips

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

^ LOL... someone didn't think this whole lawsuit business through.