Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Panini Damage Response

SCF Rewards
    Country

Panini Damage Response

Anyone have any issues with Panini by sending in cards that were damaged? I sent several back in early March and I have yet to hear anything back at all. I have contacted them and when they do respond all I get is I will be notified when replacements are sent.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What did you send back and what was the damage?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah, I just bought a box of Diamond Kings and they only wanted it 2day VIA UPS, cost me $22 to send them my damaged cards. Insisted on all wrappers and the box being included as well, and they didn't want the box broken down either. That was two weeks ago, have not heard back from them either.

BANNED

Country

??? I just don't get it they ship out damaged product and the people who get screwed and get it has to pay crazy shipping cost just to get what they are suppose to get in the first place.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent back a Derek Carr Auto Patch /49 Immaculate and a Blake Bortles Helmet Sticker card /10. The Carr had nicked corners and the Borltes had lots of scratches and a smudge on the card. I also sent a Brooks Robinson signed NT book card that had a really faded auto like water was spilled on it and another NT book card signed by Kershaw and Valenzuela where the Kershaw was faded and cut off while the Fernando was all splotchy looking and faded.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I spent about $20 to ship those 4 (2 cards each shipment). The Borltes was the worst though. It looked like a toddler played with it and let the dog paw at it then put a booger on it.