Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Brokan Arroh's Items on eBay

Updated photobucjet!! Back to trading, collecting, and selling!!

After a several rough years financially (probably last time I was on here was 2010? 2011?) I am jumping back into the awesome world of collecting, trading, and selling football cards!!! I used to have an entirely separate photobucket -- but in light of a 4 year lapse in appearances, I decided to completely blank page my photobucket -- and set up a new one.

like I said all items in my Bucket are open to trade or sale... (Aside from PC folder)

Let's make some deals!!!

In terms of trades, I'm looking for what's in my sig -- but also open to many 2015 rookies..

CLICK HERE for PHOTOBUCKET

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi, welcome back! Hey, could you see if I could trade you something for your Koyack Sweet Spot Helmet. thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

BIG MATERIALS Shonn Greene (not #'ed) looks interesting.

SCF Rewards
    Country

(bump)