Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalie4501's Items on eBay

Irbe3201's HRX Video card mail day… Yakupov

After waiting for over a year for this card to arrive, I am very disappointed. I pulled probably the rarest card I have ever pulled a while back… HRX Autographed Video Card of Nail Yakupov #/10. I received the card today with a letter that states they could not add the video to the card because Panini lost the their license with the NHL. They also threw in box of 13/14 Titanium Hockey which turned out to not have anything special in it. Wish it was better but it was a real let down to get this card and not have the video. It is a cool card none the less and I figure a real Yakupov fan could upload their own video to it if they meet him in person. I plan on selling or trading this card since it is very unique. Here it is…

2013-14 Totally Certified HRX Autograph Nail Yakupov #/10

Hidden Content
    Irbe3201’s PC:
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

I noticed that they were sent out as an Ovechkin is listed on the bay, how thick is the actual card ? Haven't decided if I'm going to try and add it since the video isn't with it. Great card and good luck moving it.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Guess you can upload any video from youtube?? Looks like the auto was an after thought with barely any space for it, regardless pretty cool card!
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.