Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Are there SPs in 13-14 Prizm?

I have been trying to complete the 13-14 Prizm set. I still need about twenty base cards and for the life of me cannot pull them from packs. Wondering if some of the base cards were SP?

Another (pleasantly) weird thing is that I have bought several Prizm blasters recently ($12 each) looking for the cards I need. The extras went into a pile. Today, I went through the pile and was surprised to find that I had 81 base cards and rookies with zero doubles. What are the odds of that happening. Multiple blasters bought at different times from different locations with not one duplicate card in the bunch?
    Last edited by Drewk86a; 05-20-2015 at 02:10 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

I never purchased a hobby box of Prizm, bought about 6/7 blasters and a bunch of rack packs. Put my set together that way. Also traded to fill in my needs. Send me a list of the ones you need, I have about 100 or extras.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I broke a hobby box and I have several extras too. If you can work a deal with zunato, I might be able to help you with your shortened wantlist after. Mail is expensive on a large lot from Canada.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I also have a bunch that are for trade, shoot me a list.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See truepar's Items on eBay

I don't believe any of the base set are SP, but I did run into issues trying to finish the set. It took me a few hobby boxes, lots of rack packs and a couple of blasters before finally hitting the set and even then, I had to trade for a couple of rookies and spare base cards. Definitely a challenge to complete for some reason.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The rookies are definitely harder to find. I easily got all the commons together, but was still missing a lot of the rookies.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Definitely seems to be a few short-printed. Some cards I have only 2 of and others 10+. PM with what you still need and let's see if we can trade...