Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Michael Jordan, some of my favorite cards.

UPDATE: Jordan GU and Autos added a couple post down in the thread

Slow lunch hour so I was looking at some of my Michael Jordan cards. These are some of my favorites of my base and insert collection of Jordan.

It sure was fun when you had MORE THAN ONE company making cards!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the scans not being the same size. Three different computers over the years of scanning:

Game used and autos later.

Thanks,

Doesn't scan well

dye cut

Regular card

Non UD

ONE of a Kind

Atomic Refractor

Reprint from Topps 50 Greatest if I remember correctly

Crome version

Last edited by ronfir; 05-20-2016 at 01:11 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I always chuckle a little now when I look at those PowerDeck cards. I remember getting a sports card magazine around 1993 or 1994 or so, and someone predicted that cards on CDs would be the next big technological thing in cards. PowerDeck came along a few years later, and it was sort of cool for awhile, but also rather gimmicky. Now CDs are considered sooo 20th century tech. Funny what happens in about two decades.

Anyway, nice stuff. Lots of great card designs in the mid and late '90s in particular.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I always chuckle a little now when I look at those PowerDeck cards. I remember getting a sports card magazine around 1993 or 1994 or so, and someone predicted that cards on CDs would be the next big technological thing in cards. PowerDeck came along a few years later, and it was sort of cool for awhile, but also rather gimmicky. Now CDs are considered sooo 20th century tech. Funny what happens in about two decades.

Anyway, nice stuff. Lots of great card designs in the mid and late '90s in particular.

Yes on the Power Deck as the next big thing. I still have a box set that Upper Deck put out it had Babe Ruth, Joe Montana, Jordan and one more that I can't remember. I need to dig that out from storage and take another look.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors
    See alexmovel's Items on eBay

Nice PC you have some pretty sweet cards. I should scan more of my MJ PC, just takes so much time. I have a bunch scanned on my inventory if you want to have a look as a curiosity, unfortunately they are not for trade. ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those Jordan's are nuts!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, here are some more:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Woohoohoo!!!! Didn't see that coming

any of them for sale?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Woohoohoo!!!! Didn't see that coming

any of them for sale?

That would depend on which cards you were referring too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See davidjrdavidjr's Items on eBay

Some really cool classic MJ card's in those 1st pic's. Saw a couple I don't have.

I would really like the All-star game used.... Well pretty much any of the late 90's original game used card's of Jordan. Not cheap to buy unfortunately for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some really cool classic MJ card's in those 1st pic's. Saw a couple I don't have.

I would really like the All-star game used.... Well pretty much any of the late 90's original game used card's of Jordan. Not cheap to buy unfortunately for me.

Thanks for reading my post. I was lucky and pulled the 1998 and 1999 Jordan Jersey cards but it took me years to track down the 97 All Star Game jersey card.

Good luck with your collection.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast