Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - Nickademus will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Detroit Red Wings New Orleans Saints
    See cheshire*kat's Items on eBay

Small basketball auto / jersey selling list including a 1/1 Wade auto patch

Not much left of my basketball so I thought I would post it here and see if there is anything people are interested in. The Wade would take a pretty good offer to get from me to be honest but you never know. I also have a baseball and football list up if you are interested in those sports as well.
    Thanks,
    Jason

Dwyane Wade (black with part of the NBA logo/black/Auto) 04/05 Fleer Throwbacks Defining Authentic SN# 01/01 (yes a true honest 1/1) #DAA-DW

DeMarre Carroll (auto and blue jersey) 09 Threads Rookie Preview SN# 24/50 #25

Dominiqu Jones (auto on manufactured Mavericks jersey with Maverick logo Patch) 10/11 Rookies and Stars Team Patches SN#131/453 #135

Acie Law (auto) 07 Bowman Chrome Refractor SN# 401/479 #128

Lebron James (red) 03/04 Rookie Exclusives Jersey #J1

Carmelo Anthony (white) 03/04 Rookie Exclusives Jersey #J3

Joakim Noah (white) 13/14 Prestige Bonus Shots #21

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

Price on the Lebron?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Detroit Red Wings New Orleans Saints
    See cheshire*kat's Items on eBay

Was looking for offers but I would like to get close to $50 for it if I can.

Thanks,
    Jason