Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitka28's Items on eBay

need opinions of Pippen and Jordan 3rd year fleer cards

Ok. I was on bay last week and seen a pippen rookie and the bidding was up to 1,500!!!!!!! it was obviously gem mint by PSA. I see a lot of 9's for 40-60. I have never seen that fleer rookie for anything like 1500 and people were bidding?!!?!?!?! am I missing something ? Reason I am asking I have one that will probably grade 10. 2nd part is the Jordan from that year, his 3rd season. I also have that card. If it grades at a 10, what kind of mone could I get for it realistically? I am torn on whether or not to sell these cards. But about the pippen? My also has his name spelt wrong on the back, but someone said they all do, help!..................

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

As I mentioned in your previous thread, all of those Pippens have his name spelt 'Pippin' on the reverse side.

I noticed that ebay auction too, then I realised it was from the seller PWCC. He is a consigner and most of the time his items are shilled by their consignees.

If you think yours will grade a 10, by all means send it in!

Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitka28's Items on eBay

As I mentioned in your previous thread, all of those Pippens have his name spelt 'Pippin' on the reverse side.

I noticed that ebay auction too, then I realised it was from the seller PWCC. He is a consigner and most of the time his items are shilled by their consignees.

If you think yours will grade a 10, by all means send it in!

Good luck!

well what would that be worth???? and the Jordan card??? do you have any idea? thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

well what would that be worth???? and the Jordan card??? do you have any idea? thanks.

I can only go by past ebay sales. It looks like the last few Pippen PSA 10's sell for $565+. But non graded sell for less than $10. Just depends on which buyers you come across.

The last raw Jordan sold for $21 + shipping.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Even though they are easier to get than years ago a 10 is still a tough thing to get when sending in a card to get graded. Yours may or may not get that and all it would take is one tiny flaw that you can't see without a jewelry magnifier so double check it very carefully before you decide to send it in or not.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/