Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See truepar's Items on eBay

2 x Blasters 14/15 Series 2, 1 x Blaster OPC Platinum - Drouin YG + more!

Picked up a couple of blasters today. Was hoping to find a Series 1 blaster as I still need Gaudreau, but no luck. Instead picked up 2 blasters of Series 2 and 1 blaster of OPC Platinum. Some nice hits!!

First OPC Platinum...

Jordan Eberle Retro
    Wayne Simmonds Rainbow
    Roberto Luongo /199
    Drew Doughty Traxx?
    Duncan Keith /199
    Corban Knight RC
    Sam Reinhart RC
    Josh Jooris RC
    Alexander Khokhlachev RC
    Willaim Karlsson RC
    Seth Griffith RC

Lots of hits in this blaster. Pretty good.

And now the 2 blasters of Series 2:

Joe Sakic Team Canada GU Jersey
    Curtis Lazar OPC RC
    Tyler Myers Canvas
    2010 Hockey Heroes Header!
    Cedric Paquette YG
    Derrick Pouliot YG
    John Tavares HH
    Teemu Selanne Canvas Retired! SP
    Ryan Kesler OPC Update
    Jonathan Drouin YG (nice!)
    Darnell Nurse YG

Pretty awesome blasters. I am down to only needing Johnny Gaudreau YG from Series 1, so at the moment, looking to trade the Drouin YG towards that. For the rest, please see my wantlist/tradelist below:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...okie-Anthology

Thanks!
    Last edited by MacDuff77; 05-22-2015 at 05:57 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See G0SHARKSG0's Items on eBay

couple awesome young guns, congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I hit my Drouin out of a Blaster as well, but probably only bought four or five. Bought probably 15 trying to hit a MacKinnon and never did. Congrats on the hits! I always feel that no matter what the inserts are, UD is always worth buying blasters in because of the Young Guns.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See truepar's Items on eBay

Thanks everyone.

Yeah, I've lots of luck with UD Series 1&2 Blasters. In contrast, had terrible luck with Artifacts, Black Diamond, etc. Although the couple of OPC Platinum ones have been pretty good so far. But, if you need that big YG, blasters can be a good shot. I've been lucky now to hit some nice YG in blasters.
    Last edited by MacDuff77; 05-25-2015 at 09:28 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks everyone.

Yeah, I've lots of luck with UD Series 1&2 Blasters. In contrast, had terrible luck with Artifacts, Black Diamond, etc. Although the couple of OPC Platinum ones have been pretty good so far. But, if you need that big YG, blasters can be a good shot. I've been lucky now to hit some nice YG in blasters.

I've felt that Black Diamond really isn't good if you're looking for hits. I just feel it's more of a set collector's set. I've done okay with some of the Panini blasters as well, but only because I bought them after they were $12. Wouldn't have looked as good at the $20 price point.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Nice hits and I agree with the posts above, the UD blasters are great because of the YG's

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Agreed on the blasters and young gun comments. Retail tins can prove to be helpful as well.