Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

Best Prospects In the Midwest League Single A Baseball

So I went to my first Dayton Dragons game of the season the other night and hung out with some of the graphers that were there so know where to stand before the game and after the game now. Can anyone help me out with who some of the best prospects are in the Midwest League, Dragons and other teams.

Thanks in advance!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

Well, we're still fairly early into the season, but a couple that I am keeping an eye on would be Cael Brockmeyer, catcher for the South Bend Cubs & Bobby Bradley, 1B/DH for the Lake County Captains. It's really early in Ruddy Giron's MidWest League season, but through his first 4 games with the TinCaps he is 11/20, 1-2B, 1-3B, 2-HR, 4-RBI, 6-R. He struggled last season in the AZL, but so far he has really stepped up his game. He started on an extended road trip, so I won't actually get to see him play until Tuesday when they return to Parkview Field.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

Thanks yazfan!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Derek Hill from the WM Whitecaps is the #2 Tigers prospect at the moment.