Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

For fun - 4 box break of 98-99 UD Choice Hockey

Well, the hobby is supposed to be about fun, and it is for me.

How could I pass on $5 boxes?

BOX BREAK: 4 Boxes of 1998-99 UD Choice Hockey

Hope y'all enjoy...would love to have more people follow my blog on twitter and facebook. You can find links on the site.

Also, looking for more collectors that would like to contribute.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I wish you a cool Prime Choice Reserve!!

The Starquest cards are very sharp looking. I have completed the blue, the green and the red set. But never pulled a gold :(
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

They were selling these for like $8 or $10 apiece at Walmart a few years ago and I got 4. I regret not getting more. Lots of people on here were pulling Starquest Golds. I've broken 6 or 7 boxes. Never hit one.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'm wondering what the actual odds on the Starquest gold cards are. Case hit?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

I'm wondering what the actual odds on the Starquest gold cards are. Case hit?

Personally I always thought there were rarer than that. Those are some of the rarest cards I've ever seen with a print run of 100.
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

True...so total, I guess there are 3000 of them. There had to be more than 3000 cases produced.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See G0SHARKSG0's Items on eBay

looks like a fun break, congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

I went to the Expo the year these came out. I saw one Gold starquest at any of the tables (Ray Bourque I think it was)

I went down 1 isle and back and it was gone lol. It was years before I saw another one

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It was fun! I have four more boxes that I'm saving for a rainy day. I will post those results on my blog as well! Hope y'all will follow on Facebook, Twitter, or through email notifications.
    looks like a fun break, congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I looked through eBay history that same night after I opened these and I believe I only found two in the history, both selling and sold. Now that I think about it, I should probably search the "completed" just to see if there was others at least offered. I would really love to hit one of these, just to say that I did!

Here's what I wonder, though. Why have we, the collectors, made these at least $100 items, yet a 2014-15 Upper Deck Exclusives, actually serial numbered out of 100, can be had for a few bucks?

At this current time, I understand availabilty on the old starquest isn't as high, but that's a large difference for cards that there are (supposedly) the same number of.

I went to the Expo the year these came out. I saw one Gold starquest at any of the tables (Ray Bourque I think it was)

I went down 1 isle and back and it was gone lol. It was years before I saw another one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast