Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Need Hockey TTM help

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sport_schtuff's Items on eBay

Need Hockey TTM help

I'm not a huge hockey fan, but I came into a couple cards from the 90's. Anyone out there tell me if any of these I should pursue for autograph/ttm? TIA!

Wade Redden
    Aki-Petteri Berg
    Nolan Baumgartner
    Jason Bonsignore
    Steve Kelly
    George Breen
    Jarome Iginla
    Petr Buzek
    Brad Church
    Jay McKee
    Jan Hlavac
    Petr Sykora
    Chris Kenady
    Marc Moro
    Chad Kilger
    Tyler Moss
    Brian Mueller
    Daymond Langkow
    Brent Peterson
    Chad Quenneville
    Chris Van Dyk
    Kent Fearns
    Marc Chouinard
    Denis Smith
    Donald MacLean
    Shane Kenny
    Eric Flinton
    Last edited by mrREALiTi; 05-24-2015 at 08:20 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Bulls Buffalo Bills Buffalo Sabres

if you are not a huge hockey fan and there is no personal meaning to getting an autograph for any of these players then I would pass on all of them imo....
    Collecting Hidden Content (AKA UB) players in college or pro uniforms -- LF Kevin Marks, Jaret Patterson, Malcolm Koonce, KJ Osborn, Tyree Jackson, Anthony Johnson, Khalil Hodge, Branden Oliver, Khalil Mack, James Starks, Drew Willy (CFL), Hidden Content and other stuff off my Hidden Content ...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sport_schtuff's Items on eBay

Thank you for opinion, -I appreciate it. However to assume what does and does not have meaning to me is nonsense. What I am asking may not have meaning to you and that's ok :) You are you and I don't pretend to know you.

Happy Sunday.

if you are not a huge hockey fan and there is no personal meaning to getting an autograph for any of these players then I would pass on all of them imo....