Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

hey buddy.

here is just my advice:

I would wait to buy johnson, tarasenko till after the season regardless if tampa wins the cup or not. And for tarasenko I would advise to just buy a recemption and test your luck for a nice 4clr, cause once they get live a 4clr will be around 1k.

As for the other decent players: mrazek, bjugstad, hamilton, rielly, huberdeau, barkov, granlund, etc...

Most of them are not going for more than $150 depending on the patch, IMO that is very reasonable especially right now because with all cup Rc's in the future they always go up as less of thepremium patches are available on the market because they are all tucked away in PC's.

And the /99's always have value I would buy them accordingly to when the players are colder. IE. this summer! when everyone is cold in the NHL aside from whoever won the cup.

Just my advice matt.

Take care buddy!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thorni2's Items on eBay

I would go for the set, it's an awesome rookie year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not to sure who the stars are, Hertl, Yak and Mac didn't crack 40pts in their second year, and Galchenyuk not much better with 46 pts. Nichushkin is another one at 35 pts in his rookie year, so not sure what is to Great about this class of rookies?.

In his defense, he spent the majority of the year playing wing with Plekanec.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123