Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hang_time8's Items on eBay

Trevor linden patch? What the heck jersey is that?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-15-Arti...item3f4cf827f0

This patch looks silly in my opinion...I have no idea what jersey this is from but it doesn't really look like a Canuck jersey....any thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like the old Canucks skate logo... Yellow stripe on the left of the patch would be the skate blade, yellow stripe on the right is the bottom of the skate boot, and a silver stripe in between representing, hmmm, the bit of silver Trev scraped off the cup when Messier wasn't looking? :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Ok maybe this is a huge stretch but..................

Look to the left of the "Canucks" ............... yellow, black, white, black, yellow.

Maybe turn the card upside down to get the spacing a little more correct.........

SCF Rewards
    Country

The old school jersey is the obvious answer lol but I question that. The pattern looks proper from the section you suggested Ed but the color of the 'yellow' looks odd to me. It looks more orange than yellow and maybe it's just the scan but it looks like jersey cloth on the left side rather than a seam.

On a side note, I really don't like the red jersey!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yup........ if the yellow/orange on the left isn't patch material then there's nowhere that the white patch part meets the jersey part on that jersey.

But hey, I love UD soooooo much, I'll take them at their word :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yup........ if the yellow/orange on the left isn't patch material then there's nowhere that the white patch part meets the jersey part on that jersey.

But hey, I love UD soooooo much, I'll take them at their word :D

How come you're selling it?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Nice catch "eagle eye"...still looks silly without using the right jersey in the card photo though...Not sure why the Canucks ditched the skate jersey, looks great compared to the whale jersey..
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How come you're selling it?

I'm not selling the card, it's not mine. I just swiped the pic from the auction.

And I'm not selling the jersey, it's a Bure "96" which is awful. Plus it's food-stained :D

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

Ed, I think you are bang on about the logo. That's exactly where the piece comes from.

The skate logo must return. Seriously. All the logos since have paid homage to Orca Bay Entertainment, in one form or another.