Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kencope's Items on eBay

Please help me find this "lost" Bill Russell card. USPS lost it in Memphis.......

Sold this Bill Russell rookie autograph to someone. Card made it all the way to Memphis where the person was located, said it was out for delivery, and then went missing. Signature confirmation was required, but that did nothing apparently. If you see it surface, if you could just let me know I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bill-Russell...p2047675.l2557

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Sorry to hear. I myself am awaiting a Gary Payton Immaculate auto from eBay that was said to be delivered in Tampa through tracking, but no update since May 10. I've since learned that the particular Tampa USPS facility where it was sorted/delivered is notorious for delaying/losing items. Perhaps this Memphis facility is similar. :(

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

I'd be all over USPS if that happened to me. I have heard that sometimes they don't even bother to confirm delivery. Probably the case here.

I'm guessing buyer requested a refund? Hope it pops up soon.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is true that the Post Office has some facilities that are notorious for lost or stolen packages. If you google a facility you can see all the people complaining about them and how long some of the stuff took to get to their destination if they ever did.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I refunded the buyer quite a while ago. Even worse, eBay told me NOT to refund him, but instead to wait for USPS to find it, and then I get my account dinged by eBay when the case is decided in his favor. Oh well.

I'm considering switching all shipments over to UPS or Fed Ex as USPS has just gone really downhill in a hurry, but haven't figured out what the cost difference would be and how to do it logistically.

DunkingDurant - Sorry to hear about that, hope it eventually shows up.

Thanks for keeping the lookout, guys! I've already in my mind come to the conclusion that I'll never see this card again, but would love to recover it if someone does find it. Thanks!

Country

Dang kencope, I am sorry you have to deal with that. The stress would not be fun but you never know, it could turn up somewhere. If you want to get really serious about it you could begin contacting card shops or pawn shops in Memphis to see if a possible thief sold it there. Best of luck

SCF Rewards
    Country

Appreciate that. I may try to do that, just don't have much time and may just chalk it up to "cost of doing business". Appreciate everyone keeping their eyes out, though!

Dang kencope, I am sorry you have to deal with that. The stress would not be fun but you never know, it could turn up somewhere. If you want to get really serious about it you could begin contacting card shops or pawn shops in Memphis to see if a possible thief sold it there. Best of luck

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

I live in Memphis - I'll drop you a lne if I see it around. We really only have two card shops here - these are the numbers, if you want to call:

Triple Crown Sports (901) 757-4080
    TNC Sports (901) 372-1408

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gave them a call, thanks very much, appreciate it!

I live in Memphis - I'll drop you a lne if I see it around. We really only have two card shops here - these are the numbers, if you want to call:

Triple Crown Sports (901) 757-4080
    TNC Sports (901) 372-1408

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

Gave them a call, thanks very much, appreciate it!

Absolutely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast